• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: FS: original UBH (in England) £20/$33 + ship

r2

Enlightened
I have one of the original batch of hand made UBHs for sale. That's a Universal Battery Holder for those who don't know. It fits Surefire E-series heads and tailcaps as well as the Arc LS head. It takes either 3x123 or 2xAA battery configurations. I don't have the 1x123, 2x123, and 1xAA spacers (I couldn't see myself ever using them so I didn't order them).

I had some trouble getting my Surefire E2 LOTC working with it (it only worked with momentary on) and Doug said there was some variation between different tailcaps, so your milage may vary. He suggested trying it with other tailcaps, but I only have the one and didn't ever do anything more about it. I haven't tried it with the newer clickie tailcaps, nor have I tried fixing it to work with a LOTC (probably doable if you have some tools).

Basically, I bought this and never got around to using it so I'm selling it to someone who can put it to good use. The catch is that I'm located in England, so a UK or European buyer will get cheaper shipping. I'm asking £20 plus actual shipping costs. I can also take payment in dollars via paypal ($33 at current exchange rates).

I have the Arc head riser but I'm not sure if I packed it so it might be at my parents' house in the states. If I have it here, I'll include it. If I don't, I'll try to get it for you but it may take a while and I can't guarantee that my parents will be able to find it. If that's important to you, let me know and I'll try to track it down.

- Russ

FBA

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: original UBH (in England) £20/$33 + shipping

Hi r2,if i have an E2e with Kl1,if i transfer the Kl1 and the the tail cap to this ubh,will it runs the KL1?
If can i will take it.Can post a picture.
How much shipping to Singapore?
Thks.