Question of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardy

Newly Enlightened
Ok, now we will proceed to the next question. We all know that the LS4 model will come out in and around March 2004. Ok, will it be a just like the current LS's are? A "Standard" and "Premium" version? OR will it have a "F" "Fraen Optic" version? OR both?
Ardy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last time i read through that humungous LS4 thread, i think i remember Mr Gransee saying he had a reflector in development for it. Not sure about the standard/premium thing...who knows, maybe by then Lumileds may have got their manufacturing process down to such a fine art that this will no longer be an issue (yeah right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

BobG

Newly Enlightened
last "published" specs that I saw were to have a standard ($150)and a premium ($180)and there would be a metal reflector with a beam somewhere in between the current LSH and LSH-with-Fraen. There is also a much thicker (but user replacable) polycarbonate lens. In fact the latest update on the overall length of the LS4 has increased to 3.1" (from an earlier 2.8") to accomodate the thicker lens, a slightly longer switch (easier to push) and some other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.