• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sale now withdrawn) Thinning collection of rare lights!!!

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Hello all- I have made the decision to thin out some of my collection of awesome lights! I will miss these gems, but have made the decision to pass them down to new CPF owners. Below are the details on each light with current pictures! The details given are all that I have on these lights. All lights are in excellent working condition. I am pricing these very fairly and will not be lowering the price on them, thanks! I will include an installed battery for each light! This sale will be for U.S. members only.

*(Sale now withdrawn) Prices below reflect total price shipped via USPS Priority Mail, Insured w/ Tracking.

Details-

#1. Katokichi Ichishiki CR2- Natural matte finish in HAIII, uses a reflector, LUKIII from TW0H driven at 600mA from an SC, mineral glass lens, 65 minutes RT, upgraded to Seoul P4 LED by Mike Jordan, extremely rare and gorgeous light, matte finish shows a little wear, but in VG/Excellent condition, I am the 2nd owner and purchased her from an awesome CPF member!- Price: $325 (SOLD!!)

#2. MJP Extreme Micro CR2- Purchased from original owner- Excellent condition- Price: $165 (Available)

#3. MJP Mega Micro S#12- T7074 (Al), HAIII 'Black', SSC-P7 LED-DSW0I, Diamond Dragon multi-mode; low= 30ma, m= 350ma, h= 1200ma, twisty(purchased from original owner)- Excellent condition- Price: $185 (Available)

#4. Mr. Bulk Lion Cub (HA) LE CPF #67/100- Excellent condition, I am the 2nd owner- Price: $175 (Available)

#5. Mr. Bulk Li-on Heart Nat (HA) #104, 18500 battery, Excellent condition, I am th 2nd owner- Price: $195 (Available)

#6. Steve Ku 40DD SS w/ BB finish & Ice Blue Trits- XP-G 2B/S2 (cool white) TIR, 24* spot optics, 1.5x 6mm trits, sapphire lens, sz: 40mmx13mm, 10180 cell(nice throwy beam w/ plenty side spill), lightly used, excellent condition, I am the 2nd owner- Price: $90 (Available)

#7. Lummi Short Orb (1 of 5) Al, single AW IMR 16340 3.7V 550mAh battery w/ fully programmable Triple L334 LE (1,000 Lumens! by LuxRC of Russia), purchased from original owner, Excellent condition- Price: $315 (Available and bright is all get-out on high)

#8. Lummi Raw SS XM-L 100/250 w/ Blue & Green Trit, I am the original owner, Excellent lightly carried condition- Price: $165 (SOLD!!)

#9. Lummi Raw NS w/ nicely aged Patina, Bead-blast finish, no trits. I upgraded this gem with a triple XP-G2 w/ Blue Glow by ZanZan. I am the original owner and never carried her, Excellent condition. Price: $145 (Available)

#10. Lummi Wee NS bead blasted XM-L2 (150lumens) w/ (1) Green trit & (1) Ice Blue Trit. I am the original owner. Beautiful warm tint beamshot! I will include the small SS battery capsule/holder shown in picture. Price: $125 (SOLD!!)

#11. Lummi Wee NS 50 lumen CREE XR-E R2 emitter w/ ice blue trits. I am the original owner, excellent condition- Price: $90 (withdrawn)

#12. Lummi Raw Al 20/160, no trits. I am the 2nd owner of this light. VG condition. Price: $75 (SOLD!!)

#13. HDS Executive 120 lumens (EDC-E1S-120), silver bezel, black body, flush button SN# 23189 w/ Thor's Hammer leather holster. I am the original owner of this light. Excellent condition! Price: $125 (Sold!!)

#14. Elektro Lumens EDC-XML 1000 lumens. I am the original owner of this light, excellent condition. Price: $85 (Available)

#15. Delghi Iris full nickel CREE XP-G R5 CR123 7075-T6 A2 EN-PLATED. I am the original owner of this light, excellent condition. Price: $145 (SOLD!!)

#16. Delghi Iris 7075-T6 A2 aluminum Blue '000' CREE XP-G R5 CR123. Very rare and one of the earliest Iris's that David made. I never carried this light, but David did, so it does shows some carry marks on the tail, but overall VG condition. This is a very rare collectible piece and part of Delghi Iris history! Price: $215 (Available and RARE!)

Please read-

***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first person to post, 'I'll Take It' and confirm which light and # on OP to this thread wins the light or lights chosen, followed promptly with a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately (no E-checks, they take too long to clear). Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! These incredible light(s) will ship via USPS Small Flat Rate Box, Insured w/ Tracking. Sorry to my International friends, but am going to keep this as a U.S. sale only. The light will ship within 24hrs after purchase & I will update you with a tracking#...thanks!

I will put a caption above each picture, so you know which light you are purchasing. Please PM if you need to confirm light you are getting, to keep chatter down on sales thread. Love comments, but 'I'll Take It' and which one is much appreciated. Example, just say, 'I'll Take' #1 (KI) light and then PM me immediately for payment instructions. Thanks!!!! Tony

Multiple purchases is greatly appreciated! Thank you CPF and all of you members!!! Over 1,000+ views in one day, WOW!!! Thank you all!!! Tony

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Grail Sale!!! Thinning out some of my collection of Awesome lights!!!

#1 (SOLD) KI Light- This is an incredible light!!! :faint:
1km7.jpg
[/IMG]

#2 (withdrawn) MJP Extreme Micro (Burgundy) & #3 MJP Mega Micro #12- awesome and hard to find! :tinfoil:
qxvl.jpg
[/IMG]

#4 (withdrawn) Mr. Bulk Lion Cub & #5 Mr. Bulk Li-on Heart- Great lights, the Lion Cub would make a perfect EDC! :whistle:
oyz1.jpg
[/IMG]

#4 & #5- 2nd shot!
szi9.jpg
[/IMG]

#6 Steve Ku 40DD- don't see many of these come up for sale! :wave:
3cg7.jpg
[/IMG]

#7 Lummi short Orb (upper right), #8 (SOLD) Lummi Raw SS (lower left in pic), #9 (SPF) Lummi Raw NS w/ Patina (upper light in middle), #10 (SOLD) Lummi Wee NS BB w/ storage capsule (lower middle picture), #11 (withdrawn) Lummi Wee NS (bottom right), #12 (SOLD) Lummi Raw Al (upper left)- Your chance to actually get a Lummi!!! :party:
gdy4.jpg
[/IMG]
#13 HDS (SOLD)- awesome light & holster!
ddw7.jpg
[/IMG]
#14 Elektro Lumens- BRIGHT and well-built!!! :wave:
p4np.jpg
[/IMG]
#15 Delghi full nickel (SOLD) & #16 Delghi Iris Blue '000'- just awesome lights!!! :faint:

2egi.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Rare lights ... nice prices ... I'll take it, #15 :)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Payments sent. Thanks.

Thanks Ben for the immediate payment! All, I will be in and out today with a 'honey-do' list, so let's make this as easy as possible if I do not respond immediately. Below is my Paypal address. Please post 'I'll Take It', which light, and # and then make immediate payment. After that send me a PM confirming that you have made payment and which light you want. I will ship to your address on Paypal unless otherwise noted. I will also update you with a tracking# once created. These would ship Monday from Iowa. Please give the USPS system 24hrs after Monday to start showing movement. You should receive lights within 2-3 days! Please update me once received and confirm that all is good. I have done business with many CPF members, so always stand buy what I sell! I do not like to show my PP address on a listing, so I will remove it from this update on Sunday...thanks again! I tried to make this long listing as easy and concise as possible, hard with this many lights!!! :faint:

Last edited:

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast

***Note: U.S. Forum Members only,
Thank you CPF and all of you members!!!

It seems you really only intend thanks for US CPF members, right?

donn_

Flashaholic

Chodes...if you're after some of these goodies, just have them sent to me, and I'll mail them on to you.

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Chodes...if you're after some of these goodies, just have them sent to me, and I'll mail them on to you.

Thank you Donn! I am just trying to keep this as seemless and hassle free as possible. I have a couple issues shipping International in the past and it seems like it takes forever for people to receive their stuff. I like people to get their items within 2-3 days, that way I don't have to worry if you have received it. That's pretty much it! So, if you have a contact that I could ship to in the U.S., I am happy to oblige...thanks, Tony :thumbsup:

donn_

Flashaholic

I've shipped two packages to Chodes in the past few weeks, and they both got to Australia in short order, via Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box. It takes about one extra minute on USPS.com to print the postage.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Thanks to Hiro Protagonist!!! I will take #8 if avail please. (Lummi Raw SS $165.00) Lower left pictured with swivel.
I will also take #12 Raw AL since I somehow wound up with 2 ZZ triple drop ins!

:paypal:

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Congrats to both the buyer and seller!

Thank you sir for the referral, much appreciated! YummyBacon!, kind of a cool snid-bit about this light is that it was Rob's personal carry for about a month until he made a Ti one for himself. He had it on his site for an immediate dispatch light and I snagged it! Enjoy, it's a gem!

Xmldriver

Enlightened

Ill take #10

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Ill take #10

Thank you, this one is an awesome gem, just a fantastic light light, enjoy! Tony

Stepping out for a couple of hours. Remember, just say 'I'll Take It' and which Light and # to this thread and then PM me. Below is my Paypal address again, so you can just go ahead and make payment. I will then update you when a tracking# has been created and these will ship Monday. There are still many awesome lights left. The KI is about as rare as they can come and her threads are smooth as silk! Also, on Paypal list in notes what light you purchased and #...thanks!

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Just re read the sales thread 'US only'. Happy to pay the additional postage to Europe, please let me know :ironic:

Last edited: