• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Custom C2 body with Cryos M2 Bezel and Standoff tail cap.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all, For a variety of reasons (the main on being that this needs to go to a home that will turn it into the beauty it can be) I have to let my C2 go. Pretty gutted but here it is:
6PfWVgG.jpg
8nk3wrO.jpg
Features:
  • Natural Cryos M2 head
  • UCL Lens
  • Black SS smooth bezel
  • Natural Standoff Tailcap
  • McClicky switch with medium press black boot
  • Natural C2 bored for 18650 cells by Precision Works
  • 4x24mm milled tritium slots by Precision Works (no tritium vials included - this host is just milled to accept them)
  • I'll include an Oveready Z32 bezel removal tool plus the bumper and vice adapter.
There are two small dings on the tail cap (typically the first thing I did when I opened the package was drop the bloody thing!) The lower mark (near the top - looks like a sideways 'V') on the right picture is just a smudge:
YUyJm34.jpg
If this light was cerakoted these would easily be sanded and hidden by the process. All other parts are flawless as far as I can see. Anything you can see in the pics above are dust. I should have cleaned it first :whistle: There is over $300 worth of parts and modifications in this host.

UPDATE: Last night I came home and threw my keys on my computer desk. They then proceeded to slide the length of the desk and smack into the side of this light.
Idiot.

There is now a small scuff mark on one of the fins of the Cryos bezel. *sigh* As a result I have knocked $15 off. I can get a picture when I get home again today if needed.

I'm looking for $250USD $235USD $250AUD SOLD shipped via regular post world wide. The usual first I'll take it, get's it. Full or partial trades will be entertained if something catches my eye, like small titanium lights (Lummi etc). I will only separate if all 3 parts are accounted for first. Payment details will be provided via PM. Any questions please feel free to ask. Note I am in Australia so on an opposite clock cycle to most of you guys. Please give me a few hours to reply to PM's or questions posted here. Thanks for looking. - Matt

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Custom C2 body with Cryos M2 Bezel and Standoff tail cap.

giving this the bump it deserves. what a phenomenal setup

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the bump :) Updated the original post to clarify a few things. No trits included, everything is supposed to be natural HA.

grayhighh

Enlightened

I am interesting in the body if you decide you split it.

Thanks,
Cary

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened

Matt, I'm in Oz; shipping any less dear?

Also, these compatible with the first generation triple Nichia units?

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Matt, I'm in Oz; shipping any less dear?

Also, these compatible with the first generation triple Nichia units?

Shipping within Australia is only about $5 cheaper than international. If an Aussie buyer comes to the fore then I'll take that off the cost. Not much I'm afraid :(

It does fit V1 drop-ins no worries. The shell is designed to fit most P60 hosts, and from experience the tightest fit is this C2 host. It still needs a small slither of foil to make it proper tight though.

Please note my amendment to the original listing.

- Matt