Best Surefire E-series MOLLE/PALS holster?

jlomein

Enlightened
Looking for a MOLLE/PALS compatible belt holster that will fit the new Surefire EB2 Tactical. Needs to fit belts 2" in width.

Only one I've tried in the past (with a Surefire L4) was the Maxpedition Flashlight Sheath. I found it bulky, overly stiff, and too tight for use with E-series lights unless the pocket clip is removed.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Any material, any company, as long as I can use it on a 2" belt and attach it to packs with PALS webbing.

hkenawy

Newly Enlightened
i use the 5.11 pistol magazine holster which fits most of my lights i dont have any surefires yet but it looks like it will fit
it rides on my belt and on webbing

WDR65

Enlightened
i use the 5.11 pistol magazine holster which fits most of my lights i dont have any surefires yet but it looks like it will fit
it rides on my belt and on webbing

That's exactly what I was going to recommend. My 2013 E2L fits in this holster perfectly. I don't have an EB2 but I think the length is pretty close to the same and I know that the head is the same size. Its snug but still easy to get out.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I no longer have my G2 since it ran away from home, but I use a MOLE pistol magazine pouch from VISM for my Seraph 6, and it works great. Since pistol magazines fit within a small range of sizes, I am pretty sure that any MOLE pistol magazine you select would work just fine.

Latest posts