I Need A MOLLE Light Holster

Phireglass

Newly Enlightened
Ok guys i have been looking and looking but i feel as if nobody has done any legit reviews on flashlight holsters unless they came with the light and those always seem to be junk (at least with my luck) i have seen one from raven concealment who make some badass holsters for pistols and magazines. This is one im thinking about here http://www.ravenconcealment.com/mod...modular-light-carriers-modular-light-carriers and i think this would be great for my 6P, i also have seen some universal holsters from maxpedition but they offer so many and with nobody in my area selling them i feel like its a real hit or miss. The light needs to be able to connect to my pack via MOLLE or at least be a secure belt holster. Im lookin for a holster(s) that will fit my 6P, smooth bezel and my L2T with an M3 head on it, so yeah i will probably need 2. The main use will be for biking, hiking, and camping so i will need something that is secure and will offer at least decent protection for the light. What do you guys suggest?

Up All Night

Enlightened
Xeno offers a couple of Molle compatible holsters, HD70 & HD42.

Gooooogle 'em, they look half decent.