Thrunite TN31 XM-L U2

James3

Enlightened
Just ordered the Thrunite TN31! Was wondering if there is any actual difference to the naked eye between the XM-L U2 version and the XM-L2 U2 version
The XM-L U2 claims 700 metres throw and the XM-L2 U2 claims 840 metres.

Also, does anyone know what light is similar or can compare to this in terms of throw and Lumens for a 1x led light?

holylight

Enlightened
ysubu4u6.jpg

My tn31 just came and punch through the night with great force!!

rdrfronty

Enlightened
In real world use you will likely not be able to see the differences between the two TN31 versions. Your are realistically looking at 150 lumens and 50m between the two. Given the choice, of course you should take the XM-L2 version. But it likely wouldn't be worth upgrading too one unless you sell a XML version to help pay for it.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the TN31 XML2 it's awesome. Anytime i see a new purchaser of this light i like to pop in an recommend the Olight SR91 diffuser it fits the TN31 perfectly it adds options to an already great light. With diffuser it becomes a great power outage light, or a great tent light, flood light, etc

holylight

Enlightened
I have the TN31 XML2 it's awesome. Anytime i see a new purchaser of this light i like to pop in an recommend the Olight SR91 diffuser it fits the TN31 perfectly it adds options to an already great light. With diffuser it becomes a great power outage light, or a great tent light, flood light, etc

I thinking a lot to buy or not to buy the sr91 diffuser for my nt31, but is not cheap. o well I will use sc600mk2 for flood and tn31 for throw :D.