Period of abscence

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is been several months since I was last active on the forum. There was a time when I would be checking the forum a dozen times a day and post several messages. Due to poor health I have had to take a break for several months. Thankfully my treatment has gone reasonably well and I have started to show signs of recovery.

Initially I withdrew from everything - anything that I had an interest I ran away. My hobbies all got neglected. I also forgot to keep in touch with people apart from the very closest. I suppose that was my way of coping with the situation as I felt I was broken.

I have had many messages of support from forum members who knew that I was not well. I am very grateful for your support.

I am hoping to slowly get back into the swing of things...

Mohan

mattp

Enlightened
Re: Period of absence

Welcome back, I hope you continue to recover quickly and fully.
All the best, Matt

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mohan,

I am very happy to see you post! Very glad to hear you are recovering! Talk to you soon, keep us updated on how things go for you. Looking forward to see what you come up with

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mohan, I was so happy to see you post today. Only the best wishes for further recovery and rejoining the CPF community and your hobbies.

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks very much for your kind posts... Step in the right direction by logging onto the forum and keeping up with the news.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mohan, good to see you back...all the best and do get back to full health soon ya?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to see you here! Continued success with the recovery...it all takes time. Be patient! We'll be here waiting for you.

Karl

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear that you haven't been well Mohan, I hope you continue to make a full recovery.

Zandar

Enlightened
Mohan, I'm so glad your able to participate in the forums again. We all missed you.