• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DEFT EDC LR+

ASheep

Enlightened
Hi everyone,
I've been away from CPF for a while, Life has gotten in the way of the hobby.

Up for sale is my DEFT EDC LR+, 72k cd edition, one of 18 made. Here's a link to saabluster's original thread. It has a gorgeous neutral tint, and the beam is stupidly bright for its size.

It really is an amazing light, but I just never use it, so it sits in its box on my shelf. It has had a total of about ten minutes runtime, mostly just testing it out and a bit of showing off. The original box has some slight damage, but the light is absolutely mint.

DSC00607_zps58fb5e29.jpg

1da9e34d-316b-4d59-8319-d036aa999dde_zps1bb7b0e1.jpg

Asking price is$275 shipped Sold Pending Funds anywhere in the world. I'm located in Australia, so I will knock $15 off the price for a local buyer.

Cheers,
Alex

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DEFT EDC LR+

back up...just in case :mecry:

Marten

Newly Enlightened
A pity about that Shyan. I was contemplating this too when I saw the post early this morning. Thought that I would think it over on the way to work... That's what happens I suppose.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha that's exactly what I pm'ed the seller...I saw it much earlier but because I am out of town and down with a heavy food poisoning, I was on heavy medication plus the internet speed is rather slow so as soon as I can read up a bit on this and PM the seller for some details, emu posted his "take it" so that's that!

Guessed this light is fated to be for emu124's...this would have been long gone had I been in my office on a normal day :D

Calling dibs in case emu had a buyer's remorse :nana: