My EDC flashlights accessory kits

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
the kits include a diffuser, a red filter and spare battery-ies all kept together.

cz9i.jpg

Sunwayman kit and Rexlight kit on the right

jkgf.jpg

The Sunwayman kit taken apart. The rolled blister pack sheet is used to keep the diffuser and DIY filter together and also as a battery sleeve for the AA (the extender is bored for a 17500 battery)

T45

Enlightened
I bought one of those "pill fobs" they sell near the counter at most drug stores to use as a spare CR123 battery carrier. Found a rubber disk at the hardware store I put in at the bottom to prevent any electrical discharge from happening. All for about $5. Of course I still plan on buying one of those "survival tubes" later.

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
it is a piece of that hard transparent packaging (blister pack) that many flashlights come in

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Tidy little set-up, do you use the diffusers a lot then? For work? I keep meaning to make a 'foil business card diffuser' similar to one floating around CPF somewhere.

On the subject of battery transport- I've an 18650 and 17500 delrin battery capsule from Oveready, really nice bits of kit. There are cheaper methods but I bought them when I had more money than sense!

kosPap

Flashlight Enthusiast
indeed...I have long been served with ziplocks in a larger container like a pouch etc. And with my contraption they are a bit dead weight

Actually I do not use the diffuser a lot. only when traveling and have to use a low light.

BTW the particular batteries were stipped of their sealing to get photographed. I have a bag sealer and I make tailormade ziplocks I seal shut to waterproof them.