• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD HF (Ti, Al, Cu, Brass, Al), KU Ti 18650 body, EDC LR+

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
HF / HF / HF / HF /HF - all sold except for plain Ano Al HF that I am keeping....

IMG_2610-M.jpg

Copper, Brass, Ti, Aluminum (ano), Aluminum (red).

The first 4 all have the same serial number (20) (& come in the tubes). Of the first 4 all have trits installed except for the Ti, the holes are too tight to get a standard trit in. Details are below;

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?340500-MBI-3-Codename-HF&highlight=MBI+HF

Copper XML T5 - $110
Brass Nichia 219 - $110
Ti XML U2 - $110
Aluminum Ano XML U3 - $110 (only sold as part of set of 4, Serial #20)

WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE 4 ABOVE AS A SET – $380

IF THIS SELLS AS A SET I WILL INCLUDE 14430 "NUKE" CUSTOM BATTERY
Comes with pretty much everything sold as new, custom case (which can work as a flashlight with HF in it), 3 custom batteries, 10440 body, instructions, original plastic case. Will also include clasp and extra O-ring(s).

Once the copper, brass & Ti have been spoken for then the set will no longer be available & I will keep the Ano'd Aluminum (yes unusual for me...)

IMG_2613-M.jpg

IMG_2615-M.jpg

IMG_2617-M.jpg

IMG_2621-M.jpg

IMG_2616-M.jpg

Battery storage

Red Ano'd Aluminum HF - $90 (no trits or fancy packaging). 2 batteries & box that it came in as this one is slightly different design than the others. I will add a third battery to this one…. This is a neutral XML – T5. Tail is different on this one - has a lug for attaching ring (attached).

IMG_2611-M.jpg

2 Modes:
XML U2 Version

• High (600+ lumens initial burst)
  • Low (30-40 lumens)
XML T5 Version

• High (500+ lumens initial burst
  • Low (30-40 lumens)
Nichia219 Version

• High (TBA – bright enough)
  • Low (20-30 lumens)

Batteries Supported:

• 1x 10250 (li-ion)
  • 1x 10440 (li-ion)

$240 - Copper 6P – Head, Body, Tail on hold - appears to have become lost in my office.... will be in next sale....

Body by FiveMega, Head by Ronac, Tail by…., hmm cannot remember
Each part typically costs $85 - $98 – WHEN available
Does not include… (photo to follow)

Moddolar Natural HA TL65 - ON HOLD

SOLD Steve Ku Ti 18650 body (e-series compatible) .

Bought directly from Steve.

I have no idea what I paid for this, let's try $200

IMG_2612-M.jpg

Deft EDC LR+ - $275 – SOLD
Bought this when Saabluster appeared to be wrapping up production. Never used other than in the basement
IMG_2605-M.jpg

First "I'll take it" posted in thread has priority. I do reserve the right to not sell to someone.

If you are from outside USA – let me know and I will let you know what the additional cost there will be for shipping. I plan on using the priority boxes from USPS – it's a few $ more but I can generally do all the packaging & labeling at my house and the postman will pick them up at work.

Posted prices are delivered in US by priority USPS, with delivery confirmation.

Buy multiple items and subtract $6 for each additional item after the first one - note I also have a sale posted in the marketplace proper (I will post there next).

Paypal preferred. Once the item is shipped it is yours, insurance is available at cost (your cost).

Last edited:

H-nu

Enlightened
Re: FS Steve Ku Ti 18650 body, HF (Ti, Al, Cu, Brass, Al), Copper "6P", (spf) EDC

I'll take back up on the Deft EDC LR.

Cheers!

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: FS Steve Ku Ti 18650 body, HF (Ti, Al, Cu, Brass, Al), Copper "6P", (spf) EDC

Steve Ku Ti 18650 body (e-series compatible)

I'll take this

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Steve Ku Ti 18650 +

Neal, I'm going to have to snag that brass MBI HF set. :takeit:

Pm sent to see if you want "set", or whether you're just speaking up for the Brass one - I do seem to remember you have this thing for Brass....

I bolded a few things in my post in order to make clear I'd rather sell set, but people can speak up for the Ti and Cu (brass now spoken for)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS HF (Ti, Al, Cu, Brass, Al), Copper "6P", SOLD KU Ti 18650 body, EDC LR+

I'll take the copper HF if they don't all go as a set.

slow2go

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Ti XML U2......and the Red Ano'd Aluminum HF .....Please send PP info.....Thanks.. Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2NX44119LL

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay - I just need to hear back from AWTYD as it was unclear to me whether he wanted the Brass - or the set. If it was only the brass then all the HFs are spoken for (I'll keep the Al regular ano) - slow2go has dibs on the red one if the Ti has gone as a set.

Okay - I just need to hear back from AWTYD as it was unclear to me whether he wanted the Brass - or the set. If it was only the brass then all the HFs are spoken for (I'll keep the Al regular ano) - slow2go has dibs on the red one if the Ti has gone as a set.
Sorry for the delay - I got all caught up in an uber rare Chiefs win. :D. I just meant the brass HF (set meaning all the parts that come with the brass HF).

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cu HF arrived safely!

thanks!