• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN Custom Jetbeam RRT-0's (infinitely variable Triple XPG + High CRI XPE2 ...

Flucero28

Enlightened
Got a little crazy with the PP purcheses recently so im reluctantly putting a couple of Jetbeam RRT-0 lights up that I have put a lot of work into.

The first one is the most unique. This light started out life as an aluminum RRT-0 "S2" model. I fully disassembled the light (Threadlock is such a pain). A healthy aluminum heatsink fixed to the aluminum flashlight head (good heat transfer) containing an XPG 5000K neutral tint triple (where the reflector would normally be) topped off with carclo narrow beam clear optics and all sealed up with the stock o-ring and AR coated lens with the stock SS bezel now reside in the flashlight head. As if that was not enough the body tube was bored for 18350 cells and the "AA" adapter has also been bored to accomodate 17500 Cells. A lot of power source options with this one. I have also lubed the adjustment ring with the same grease I use for my sunwayman V10 mods to give it a buttery smooth feel with just the right amount of resistance.

Now for the negative: This one does exhibit the faint flicker (more of a high frequency slight strobe) when the battery is around 3.2 volts on lower levels and smooths out with cells over or under that voltage. Its very faint and I hardly notice unless im really looking for it, but want to mention it for full disclosure. There is also a pin size speck of anno missing from the battery tube portion which I tried to show in the pics (came this way).

Despite these minor and I do mean minor setbacks, this is a truly amazing infinitely variable brightness triple, that still offers a clicky switch also. I recommend a CR123 primary cell for those that are primarily using lower levels (avoids the strobing affect) and an IMR18350 for those that want the jaw-dropping high. Id estimate about 400+ lumens of beautiful neutral white light on the highest setting with IMR18350 cells. I REALLY HATE to see this one go, but I have another in Ti so this one needs a loving home.

This light is just begging for a drilled optic and 3 trit vials :devil: Id like WITHDRAWN for this unique light which covers PP fees as well as CON US Shipping via USPS.

7atytypa.jpg

a2e9abuh.jpg

uravapav.jpg

7umemuqu.jpg

a6u7yty3.jpg

jebyde2y.jpg

9ugevyde.jpg

SOLD The second is another RRT-0 aluminum "S2" model that I have swapped the green tinted S2 for a nice 3000K high CRI XPE2. This thing is a nice little thrower! SMO reflector, this thing is impressive. Like new condition, I cant find any faults with this one. Lets do $85 SOLD to move this baby quickly, of course this price covers PP fees and CON US shipping via USPS. As usual please feel free to email me with any questions prior to "pulling the trigger" at flucero 2 8 at a o l dot com. Or text my google voice # 505-750-3280.

ere5y4ad.jpg

havy3uhe.jpg

pe2epe4a.jpg

Thanks fellow flashoholics,

Frank

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have the original boxes, paperwork and accessories for each.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom Jetbeam RRT-0's (infinitely variable Triple XPG + High CRI XPE2 ...

I will take 2

Flucero28

Enlightened
WTS: Custom Jetbeam RRT-0's (infinitely variable Triple XPG + High CRI XPE2 ...

They are all yours Robert thank you. You won't be disappointed!

Frank

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom Jetbeam RRT-0's (infinitely variable Triple XPG + High CRI XPE2 ...

I meant to say number 2. Sorry frank

Flucero28

Enlightened

Sorry Robert! #2 is yours #1 still available!

Flucero28

Enlightened

Got it Robert thank you, will ship out this week.

Frank

Flucero28

Enlightened

Price drop on the triple

Flucero28

Enlightened

Bump with a price drop guys. Help me out.

flat-ray

Enlightened

RRT-0 "S2" has a clip?

Flucero28

Enlightened

Yes they each come with a removable/reversible pocket clip.