• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: MBI HF-R Stainless Steel SN#12 out of 12 (SOLD)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
MBI HF Stainless Steel. Recently purchased here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...-HF-R-Stainless-Kit-(500-lumen-keychain-light

In exact same condition as received and exactly as described in the other thread with all accessories as listed.

Keep in mind that this is only 1 of 12 Stainless Steel models made and includes SN0012 on the tail.

I hope the OP of that thread doesn't mind my blatant copy of his posting, but he did an excellent job describing the light:

MBI-HF-R-SS_zpsb1a63759.jpg

(picture from user 'coyote')

MBI HF-R SS (Stainless)
(this is the smallest "R" model, one of only 12 rare stainless models made, this is serial #0012)

It has a XML U3 w/ two output levels: 40 and 500 lumens

Comes with all the accessories (two 10250 batteries and 10440 battery tube, a split-ring, lobster claw, and Operator's Manual, plus an aftermarket 30" stainless ball-chain) in original box as received.

I'm also including a very sweet and super tiny CottonPickers USB 100ma "Basic" Battery Charger that works great!

This is a complete kit ready-to-use!

UI (user interface) rotates clockwise with 4 positions: OFF - LOW - OFF - HIGH. Length is 56mm and diameter is 14mm. The tail can freely rotate 360 degrees, independently of the body so there is no need to un-tighten the body the way you would a normal twisty. The advantage of this is there is no unnecessary wearing of the threads and no parts to accidentally come loose.

Asking: $110 SOLD

First posted "I'll take it." gets the item.
CONUS shipping included.
International $5 extra.
Prompt PayPal payment expected.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: