Dorcy Xenon "Tactical" Twin Pack?

Wave

Newly Enlightened
Dorcy Xenon \"Tactical\" Twin Pack?

Saw this in BJ's Wholesale Club. Comes with (2) Dorcy flashlights...aluminum looking with rubber surround, (2) nylon scabbards, and (4) 123 batteries, all neatly packaged in a blister pack. I think it was like $28, good deal? I wonder how these compare to SureFire G2's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
Re: Dorcy Xenon

I have some, and also have the G2.

The Dorcy's are about the same brightness, but throw a little further than the G2. The G2, however, has almost an infinitely nicer beam pattern. The Dorcy, while bright and has good throw, has a horrid beam pattern. For $28 though, with batteries and holsters, it's definately a deal for sure! The Dorcy clicky tail cap isn't as nice either, but again, the price is right.

fivebyfive

Enlightened

If you really want them then you should buy them. They were at the Costco in San Diego for only a few months and then disappeared. Get them before they disappear on you, LOL.

Mark_Larson

Enlightened

So how does this light compare to the Brinkmann Legend LX? The LX is $ 20 at walmart, but the Dorcy isn't available locally so i'll probably have to pay shipping, equalizing the cost somewhat.

jbroker83

Enlightened

In Omaha, our Streamlight carrier doesn't carry the TT-2L and it ticks me off. They always make excuses why they can't get them....hey, i've bought a scorpion, polystinger, keymate, twin task 2d, tl-2, tl-3 from these guys so you'd think they try to special order me one. I'm gonna have to get one from one of our sponsors...