• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : Mac's Customs : 3300L, Neutral Tint, 1550 Module Flashlight. Price Drop

faco

Enlightened

SOLD

Selling my Mac's Customs 3300L Neutral Tint Flashlight with the optional 1550 Module. Also Includes Patterned Option on the Body. Absolute Immaculate MINT Condition with no scratches, dints or scuff marks. It is a shelf Queen and only turned on a few times to freak me and others out :). I would say its 99.9% New.

Size : 40mm/56mm x 206mm Long.
Weight : 700gm with Batteries Installed.
Batteries will not be included as we are unable to ship batteries outside of Australia.

Extremely Rare especially with the 1550 Module & the Patterned Option. Long waiting period at the time and only a small amount made. I dont think Mac makes these anymore. Please read the 3300L threads for all the info and Beam Shots, estimated Lumens etc, the 1550 Module is brighter than the first module used. It's the brightest light I have ever seen with the nicest Neutral Tint I have ever seen. Takes 2 26650 Batteries (Not Included as Shipping Batteries from Australia is Prohibited)

Selling for $750 $695 USD (Reduced to $650) includes FREE Shipping via Registered Post International (requires signature on delivery). Payment via PayPal.

First to post "Ill Take It" has priority. PM me for PayPal Details. Thanks :)

SOLD

b79a.jpg

0l39.jpg

hji8.jpg

rfn.JPG

ro6k.jpg

oz8j.jpg

Last edited:

faco

Enlightened
Just measured it for you.........

40mm/56mm x 206mm Long

700gm with Batteries Installed. Batteries will not be included as we are unable to ship batteries outside of Australia

Thanks, I will also add this info in the Description :)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one similar, although not as nice. It makes me smile every time I fire it up. Yes these are BRIGHT & you had to wait.....

FYI - Just following up on the 3300L thread (I have the final post)
- Mac DOES NOT make these anymore as M@g was threatening him as he was using M@g name in his website
- 3300L with warm (90 cri) XP-Gs like mine make 2500 lumens on high - and they make ALL OF THAT
- one as offered here with neutral on 1550 boards would be pretty wild.

I'm tempted myself....

Last edited:

faco

Enlightened
I have one similar, although not as nice. It makes me smile every time I fire it up. Yes these are BRIGHT & you had to wait.....

I had to wait 9 months for it because I wanted the 1550 Module and other parts were on order as well, i'm very patient :D, Mac's Lights are worth the wait. The Patterned Grip makes it look great and adds grip too.

Makes me smile as well when I fire it up but need to sell, this time not to fund other lights :naughty:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to chip in, since I'm a fellow 3300L owner and appreciator ;)

It'll quite happily take 2x32650's for extra runtime, too - I run them in mine. It'll do triple-figure hour runtimes on low, close to 4000 lumens on high for nearly an hour (on 32650's) and won't overheat (although it will get bloody warm).

I too, waited 9 months or so for mine. Yet still, worth the wait :) Good luck with the sale!

faco

Enlightened
:bumpit: with Price Drop

Thanks Guy's with the extra info :)

I dropped the price to hopefully where people see its value, although I think its value is much higher considering I have owned most higher end lights and this one is in a class of its own. High end workmanship with huge amount of light that needs to be seen to be believed :)