23 days and a package from dx.com still isn't here. This normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavi Mike

Banned
I've never used them before, I always use eBay but I see you guys use it a lot so I gave it a shot. 23 days since my parts were shipped. Give it a few more days?

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, i once had to wait up till a month..
My orders usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive after they send me the shipping notice.

IIRC, if ur order is less than a certain amount, the shipping will be a different kind & it will be much slower.

- JonK

Last edited:

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use to buy from DX all the time it use to take around 15days to get to the UK, now it`s 30+ day`s

It`s now taking too long so i dont buy much any more.

John.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, thats why I switched to Fastech these days. Similar pricing & slightly faster delivery.

On average, DX takes up to 5 days before my order is shipped.
FT takes an average of 2 days.

- JonK

chanrobi

Newly Enlightened
I've never used them before, I always use eBay but I see you guys use it a lot so I gave it a shot. 23 days since my parts were shipped. Give it a few more days?

If you want fast shipping dont buy from dx. Its free shipping from china to the entire world. -

That being said im in canada and ive never had a package not arrive. Is typically 2-4 weeks here on the west coast.

Compare to any other standard web retailer that charges $15 to ship inter-province and $20-$30 to ship from the states (ive lost two packages from the states with first class).

Have patience.

Empath

Flashaholic
Discussion of dealers should be done in CPF's Marketplace. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.