Bezel Down Holster for Tactical Flashlights

Tombeis

Enlightened
Spec-Ops Brands has a bezel down holster that will fit tactical flashlights up to one and three quarter inches (1-3/4") in diameter. This includes the Surefire M3 and like sizes.

The holster is Cordura Nylon with a adjustable strap to secure the light in the holster. It has a blue/green filter built into the bottom of the pouch so the light can be used in the holster without the addition of any other filters, to read maps and for navigational purposes.

The Multi-Light holster is $16.95. Colors: Black or OD, from Spec-Ops Brands.

http://www.specopsbrand.com

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm going to check out "the wallet" at the gun show this weekend. looks interesting.

Tombeis

Enlightened
I ordered two bezel down holsters fron Spec Ops during the early morning of Janury 28, ship 2nd day air.

They arrived today (January 30) and they charged just what the UPS 2nd Day Air cost.

Good service at the right price.

The product is very well made. The filter in the bottom of the holster which can be used for map reading and navigation is a neat feature that works.

The retainer strap which prevents the loss of the flashlight is easy to work ad really holds the flashlight in the holster.

This would be a good produce for Spec.Ops to make in a larger size for the M3T flashlight.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Josh:
How is it to reholster? will it keep the light from falling out during running ang jumping?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This is my concern also. When adjusted to its tightest fit the holster was too loose for my 6P, and just barely tight enough for my M2 (bezel down), and I believe it could easily bounce out during vigerous activities.

I'll probably give mine to a friend. Too bad, aside from this it's an excellent unit.

Brightnorm

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks decent, but i never cared for "one size fits all". i prefer specific. is this why you're giving it away tom?

Tombeis

Enlightened
It is probably best for the M3 but, I have one attached to my rucksack shoulder strap upside down with tkl's ex G2Z installed, an it stays in the pouch.

Brightnorm: I think you need to pull a little harder on the strap to close the top of the pouch. I put a E2e in it and shook it upside down a lot. The E2e remained in the pouch.

Did you like the sewn in blue green filter in the bottom of the pouch?

Josh: reholstering did not seem to be any more difficult then reholstering in a bezel up pouch/holster/sheath.

tkl: Anything for you, but you could probably walk over to the factory since it's in Texas. When they see your sad, waif like kisser, Spec-Ops will probably give you several Multi-Light Sheaths plus an assortment of their other equipment.
smile.gif

Edit 2/10/03 Brightnorm: Sorry, the E2e I shook around in the Multi-Light sheath was equipped with a KL-1 bezel. Slightly larger then the E2e bezel. The sheath would be best for the G2Z size and up to the M3.