Jetbeam TCR2 still for sale?

Lomandor

Enlightened
Was just surfing the net and came across a site that is selling the Jetbeam TCR2. Pretty sure they sold out years ago! Has it been known for this model to have NON genuine versions going around?

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
After the first numbered batch sold out, I believe they came out with a 2nd run, instead of numbering them it was labeled VIP. I'm pretty sure those sold out too. Great light, I have a few myself...:D:D

Lomandor

Enlightened
After the first numbered batch sold out, I believe they came out with a 2nd run, instead of numbering them it was labeled VIP. I'm pretty sure those sold out too. Great light, I have a few myself...:D:D

Well I better stay away from the ones they have for sale then. It is a a nuisance for people to have to be be cautious having to find the real thing and unfair for those how get ripped off!

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Just because they're selling them now doesn't mean they are not correct, I don't know what site you're referring to and secondly, people buy, collect what they like and they may sit around in their original boxes until the time comes to sell. They can list them as new and unused. You can verify before hand if they are numbered or have VIP and a photo of the item should confirm. A legitimate website for lights should be easy to find around here too :thumbsup:.

Lomandor

Enlightened
Just because they're selling them now doesn't mean they are not correct, I don't know what site you're referring to and secondly, people buy, collect what they like and they may sit around in their original boxes until the time comes to sell. They can list them as new and unused. You can verify before hand if they are numbered or have VIP and a photo of the item should confirm. A legitimate website for lights should be easy to find around here too :thumbsup:.

yeah I hear you, though the site I am looking at is Comercial and is selling them in bulk. I doubt very much 100 of them would still be available through a suplyier when they sold out years ago. And there is nothing stopping them from putting on serial numbers too. I agree and believe finding it would be easier to find legitimate websites and sellers around here though. :)