My first AAA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave

Newly Enlightened
I just had to jump on the bandwagon and see what all the fuss was about. I just made it for the "free shipping till December 2nd" special, my order was placed at 23:57:09 Hours EST! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Looking forward to it!

2watt

Newly Enlightened
I also just ordered my first arc aaa. Ordered 12/1. I also got the free shipping. Very cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Did you hear that? I think I hear the fed ex truck! nope oh shoot!

Lexus

Enlightened
Congrats!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

To 2watt: The AAA is your first LED, isn't it? Be sure to get an Arc LS as well, it should be at least as bright as your Mag 2D but is a LOT smaller.

Mattman

Enlightened
It won't be long before we get wave and 2watt to join the LS club. I followed the same path several short months ago. An AAA here, an LSH-P there and then an AA rounds it out. They're like Lays potato chips, you can't have just one!

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep I started with the CPF2003 AAA then the RGB then the LS then the AA, all of these were the first month. Now just waiting till the LS5 debuts

Wave

Newly Enlightened
Damn all of you!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Not even 3 days later and I just ordered the ARC-LSL "special"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Zeppert

Enlightened
Wave, that'll happen.
Don't think of it as "Oh I bought another light!"
Think of it as your AAA companion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marcio

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gifMy first Arc was a AAA-LE, the second and third an AAA-UV, the forth an AAA-PE (for my wife) and the last one an AA!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gifI would be pleased with a Arc-LSH Premium, but it is too expensive for me!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif It is a love affair with ARC flashlights!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I changed the name because the B1 LED went from almost impossible to find to almost easy to find. So the change from "Limited" to "Premium".

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.