• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Superbulb for Maglite C and D cell!! SECOND RUN!!!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
First run here. THIS RUN ALL SOLD THANKS.

Hello fellow Maglite enthusiasts,:D

If your reading this thread then like me you appreciate the fine looks and good quality of a Maglite host. Maglites are some of the most durable and brightly colored hosts on earth.

That said most of you know there is room for some improvement in the out put area. The world is not short of "upgrades" for maglite, but many of these have a disappointing output, can require significant modification to the mag host, require special batteries, and many cost several hundred dollars :mad:.

Today Adventure Sport Flashlights™ recognizes these issues and has answered the call to create something better.

The Adventure Sport Super Bulb™ drop-in addresses all of these issues. This piece of technology was countless hours in development, but worth every moment.

This bulb is a perfect fit for both C and D maglites and requires no modification of the light, special skills or any tools. It takes any 3-4 cell Mag ( with C/D in the serial number) and transforms it into a wall of fire in less than 60 seconds.

Furthermore because of its ease of use this bulb transcends the boundaries and walls of typical flashaholic use. Its an exceptional choice for family and friends with no in depth knowledge of traditional super lights. To further encompass all of our fellow man in the thrill of bleeding edge technology, best of all the Adventure Sport Super Bulb™ requires NO SPECIAL BATTERIES OR CHARGERS!!

Yes, of course NIMH cells are going to be more cost effective and drive the bulb better, but the point is you can still use alkalines if you really want to :)

Every drop in come standard with the highest available bin emitter on the market today the Cree XM-L2 U2.

BEHOLD!
maglitedropin001.jpg

maglitedropin002.jpg

Here is the 60 second install.
http://youtu.be/7mxFSUOaFPU

Also included is the A.S.F User interface. This UI is designed to give a more personalize feel to the light offering mode groups to better fit the individual.

The UI consists of 4 groups.
1. Ramp mode low to high with memory.
2. Low 2%, Med 25%, High 100% with memory.
3. Low 2% Med 25%, High 100%, Srobe, SOS, Beacon, NO memory.
4. High 100%, Low 15%.

The light will come preset to your choice of group if needed.
Mode groups are switched by 8 fast clicks <.25 sec.
Upon entering the beacon mode there is a battery indicator flash. The light will quickly flash 1 time for each 0.1V above 3V and then enter the beacon mode.

Here is a video of the UI in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSQxqZH290

maglitedropin004.jpg

Maxed out this drop-in will pack on up to 700 extra lumens vs traditional incan bulbs.

maglitedropin006.jpg

OUTPUT SUMMARY

Shipping is $6 world wide.
Price is $99 each. This sale is based on availability. Please see the list below.

1. Cool White XML2 U2 SOLD
2. Cool White XML2 U2 SOLD
3. Cool White XML2 U2 SOLD
4. Cool White XML2 U2 SOLD
5. Neutral white XML2 T6 5000K SOLD
6. Warm white XML2 S6 90 CRI 3000K SOLD
7. Warm white XML2 S6 90 CRI 3000K SOLD

Paypal is vesture_of_blood(@)hotmail.com

Please be sure to leave your CPF name and what product you are purchasing in the notes. Thank you.

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Superbulb for Maglite C and D cell!! SECOND RUN!!!

Available Warm white XML2 S6 90 CRI 3000K

I'll take this one

:paypal:

Last edited:

GLOCK18

Enlightened

Are you going to get any more of the Warm white XML2 S6 90 CRI 3000K

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Glock18

I do have a couple more of the 90 CRI LEDs and one extra dropin I could put it in if you'd like to have one.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got my "Superbulb" today and promptly dropped in into my 3D M*g. It is awesome and the tint is incredible.

sflate

Enlightened

Paypal sent for 1. Available Cool White XML2 U2. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks