• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: custom Surefire 6P host with blue Cerakote (modded every which way)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD!!!!

Up for sale is my former big kahuna/most prized light. It hasn't a single scratch or nick on it.

SPECS:
1. Surefire 6P bored to 18mm by Oveready (won't take Redilast cells, but can easily fit AW 3400s!)
2. Cerakoted VERY nicely to "Ridgeway Blue" (Cerakote product page)
3. anti-reflective lens (same thing as the UCL brand but a different moniker)
4. Xeno sandblasted bezel ring (crenellated)
5. Hardpress McClicky (if you want this swapped for a med. let me know)
6. GITD O-ring under lens
(7.) Nailbender MC-E P60 module (OP, 3 mode, 2.8 Amps, K-bin, 5B tint, ~4300K)
#7 is optional and if you want it, please add $30 to the 6P host price! These MC-E P60 modules normally cost $50 from Nailbender when purchased new. This module is only available with the host as an optional add-on. As I described the Nailbender module to a friend in a rather Patrick Bateman -esque (American Psycho) manner:​

Big Tuck la Flair (on Facebook) said:
The MC-E produces a phenomenal beam that really goes quite well with the beautiful body. When combined with that rough OP reflector, the neutral white Cree emitter has the finest beam that truly matches the level of thought put in to the body. An elegant beam for an exquisite host.

DESCRIPTION AND BACKGROUND INFO:

As to the host, the texture it gained from the Cerakote is perfect and so much nicer (and slightly grippy, too!) compared to the glossy and somewhat slick finish the 6P would have otherwise. The photos show it with some light on from an M61LLL 219 (low output Nichia 219 Malkoff module) for a nice color rendition and to show its shade of blue. To be frank here, it really depends on what angle you're looking at the host and how much light is on it to see how the blue looks. In dimly lit room, it'll look like a dark "police blue" but if you've got it out in the sunlight it looks like a drastically different blue, almost like a "baby blue" color but not quite as light/pale.

I'm only selling this because I never really used it too much since getting it 'Koted (I didn't want to potentially damage the finish and, to make matters more complicated, I try and keep my lights in absolute mint condition as much as possible).

Thanks for y'alls time!

PHOTOS:
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

PRICES:
SOLD
  • Host only: 150 140 $135
  • Host with MC-E P60: 180 170 $165

SHIPPING:

Domestic (USA/military): Shipping will be tracked and insured via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is included in the price for domestic buyers. :)

International: If you are a prospective buyer from outside the United States I am certainly willing to work with you on this, so that being said, if you are outside the USA please PM me and maybe we can work something out. No guarantees, however, as I will give precedence to a potential buyer who is USA/military so as to keep things simple. Shipping cost will be extra if you're outside the USA. Once it's out of my hands then I cannot be held responsible if it goes missing because of customs or any other factor(s). Regardless of that, I have a perfect track record on CPF/CPFMP in buying and selling and the one item I've shipped internationally (to date) got to the UK buyer just fine.

OTHER:

1. If you're an international buyer, please PM me first before claiming 'dibs' so we can make sure this works
  2. If an American buyer claims dibs before an international deal gets finalized, I will give the USA/military buyer priority.
  3. My PayPal address will be PM'd to whoever buys the host (and the MC-E module if they so desire to buy it)

CLOSING WORDS:

I apologize about all the special conditions listed above, but I am primarily just trying to keep this sale as simple and clear as possible for everyone. I want to be clear that I am in no way unwilling to sell this host internationally, so this is open to anyone who is willing and able to purchase this host (and optional P60!).

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

-Tucker

Last edited: