It's 12/03/03 -- Is the ARC Sale Still Going On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
It\'s 12/03/03 -- Is the ARC Sale Still Going On?

I was just over at the ARC website, and I still see the link for the 1 week only holiday ARC sale that "ended" on Tuesday 12/02/03.

Am I seeing things?

What's going on? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: It\'s 12/03/03 -- Is the ARC Sale Still Going On?

I was in a meeting all morning. Finally got to the website and updated it.

We still are offering the free domestic shipping (with an order of course) and the $12 international shipping.

Peter

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Whew! I've been dodging that "bullet" for a week and a half now. My wife is so proud of me! We'd already purchased all our Christmas presents, and used all our budgeted money, and I resisted the temptation to over-spend just because really good stuff was at a really good price.

Peter, I actually printed out the first post of the "1 Week Holiday Sale at Arc" thread, and was carrying it around, trying hard to convince myself to stay within the budget, and you made that very difficult, especially with the "Taste of Arc #1" and the "LSH-P pack" with the Fraen optics.

I'm proud to say that I resisted temptation. I'm also disappointed to say I didn't take advantage of the great sale. What can I say, Peter? I'm torn.

In any case, thanks for a great sale, and, as always, thanks for making great products, and for standing behind what you make.

MrMom

Enlightened

Peter

Am I too late for special # 1? I'm just back from out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.