Where do I buy Xenon bulbs?

arioch

Enlightened
5.0Trunk:

Ace Hardware stores are reportedly carrying the M@gnum St@r xenon bulbs at this time. My local Ace store only has the 4 cell bulb, however. Another member reports that different Ace stores in his area are carrying different sizes.

Late last year, I read that select Home Depot stores were selling them, but I could not confirm that, as my local outlet did not.

If you were not referring specifically to the M@gnum St@r xenon bulbs but to xenon bulbs in general, Radio Shack also sells RS brand xenon bulbs for flashlights.

Good luck!!
smile.gif

radellaf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Home Depot has a better price ($3.49) here than Ace, and tons of stock. Ace, OTOH, had a couple of Mag Charger bulbs too.

RS and Sears have 3 cell xenon PR bulbs, and Wal-Mart has the 800mA 2 cell ones, but 4 cell are hard to find (other than MagNum Star Xenon).

Sears' new aluminum tool lights are using the 4 cell xenons, so I imagine they'll stock replacements one day...or at least I assume they're xenon, they have that barrel shaped envelope.

Sears also has "5-cell" xenon bulbs, the 6V 975mA ones for the Ultra-Beam SLA rechargeable light. The ones I got in the light and the spares are normal bulb shape, but some of the lanterns on the shelf had the barrel envelope.