SF G2, P60, and battery prices

ygbsm

Enlightened
I heard a rumor that SF is cutting the price of the G2, the P60 and batteries.
smile.gif

notos&w

Enlightened
i heard that rumor too. and then someone said they are cutting the price of the G2 but increasing the price of batts.

anyone know for sure?

ToddM

Enlightened
I have heard the rumors on the G2 and batteries but this is the first I've heard of the P60 being lowered.

I wonder if maybe the G2's didn't sell that great because their prices are not that far from their metal counterparts and now the G2Z. Since you can get a E2 HA for around $60 and those same places selling a G2 from $40-45 people are probably just going to the E2's. Now with the G2Z only being about $15 more for combat grip, pyrex lens, anti-roll bezel, and lanyard, a larger price gap would probably boost G2 sales.

Though the G2 composite has it's own advantages. Which I was promptly reminded of one when I went to pick up my 9N in my truck the other day when it was -21F. I've also heard it has better impact resistance.

However if the price I heard ($25) for a G2 is what they end up selling for I think that will really boost sales through the roof. I mean a P60 and 2 surefire lithiums cost about $18 alone now. $7 for a G2 body is a pretty good deal. Heck even I'll have to buy one or two. With a G2 then costing about $15 less than a scorpion and only $5 more than a LX that would have to move it to the most bang for the buck in my book.

Todd

ygbsm

Enlightened
Originally posted by ToddM:

However if the price I heard ($25) for a G2 is what they end up selling for I think that will really boost sales through the roof. I mean a P60 and 2 surefire lithiums cost about $18 alone now. $7 for a G2 body is a pretty good deal. Todd
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Maybe that makes the drop in the P60 price make sense?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan at Tactical Warehouse has received a revised price list which confirms battery prices going down in February. How much? I have no idea but SableCo's offer in the Dealer forum cannot be far off.

Cheers.

Latest posts