Surefire Customer Service: A Good Story

Father Goose

Newly Enlightened
Surefire customer service is ridiculous!

I bought the 6PX Tac light and after I had it for a little while, I discovered that SureFire released the Defender model which has a slightly different tailcap configuration. The Tac model has a momentary on/off + twist on/off mechanism and the Defender has a momentary on/off + a click on/off mechanism. I didn't mind the original, but I thought the new would be a little better (as you would only have to turn the tailcap to replace batteries vs. a normal use switch). I emailed customer support just to see if I could buy the new tailcap. No response for a little while. Then, today, a small little box from Surefire arrived with the new tailcap. Free of charge!

These guys just got loyalty. :twothumbs

Quelalumieresoit

Newly Enlightened
Greetings from BELGIUM :wave:,

I've never had a single issue with my Surefires so far (knock on the wood) but, just in case :
are Surefire warranty and Customer Service as good and reliable outside the USA ?
Any positive (or negative ?) experiences would be welcome.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have always stood by their products and served above and beyond in some cases. I have had very excellent service experience from Surefire. They never let me down.

Ishango

Enlightened
Greetings from BELGIUM :wave:,

I've never had a single issue with my Surefires so far (knock on the wood) but, just in case :
are Surefire warranty and Customer Service as good and reliable outside the USA ?
Any positive (or negative ?) experiences would be welcome.

Hey southern neighbour :) It probably depends on your importer. I never had a problem with my Surefire (currently only one), but I have bought other lights from my importer and have had some very good customer service experience with them. I've heard others on here (even international clients) who had good customer service experience dealing with Surefire directly.