Universities in the USA with multiple (2+) student newspapers?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
so I have the following list so far of United States higher education institutions that have two or more student newspapers (this doesn't include TV, radio, or online-only publications!):

1. University of Notre Dame (The Observer, Irish Rover, Common Sense, Advocata Nostra

I checked on some others ones I thought had multiple print newspapers (Vanderbilt, Southern Cal, Georgia), but they do not it appears. Does anyone here have knowledge of American universities with 2+ student newspapers?

I'm asking because my school's student-run newspaper has a strong liberal bias to it (nothing wrong with that, of course, as you'd be hard-pressed to find a completely 100% unbiased publication whereby every story is just the facts and without opinion being interjected). Most of my friends and I are highly conservative with pro-military, pro-gun ownership, pro-law enforcement views. The only student newspaper on campus is pretty much the polar opposite (especially how they knock/diminish the efforts of our school's public safety department).

Anyways, long story short, what are some good examples of U.S. schools with multiple student newspapers? I'm really aiming to find examples where "Campus Newspaper X" has a particular focus on some issues and "Campus Newspaper Y" does the other side, you see?

Thanks guys! I'm not asking for any political or possible "bias in the news" debates. The purpose of the above stuff was to provide background as to why I'm asking. :)