• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Oveready C2 Custom Black HAIII, P-Works Trits, A19

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD: Thank you for your interest!

I have for sale the following light! It is a use light, holstered and very well taken care of. It has served me well on assignments throughout the United States and Europe. Was once host to a quad LE. Since it is not a shelf queen, perfect cosmetics are not a factor. There is a small pre-anodization dimple at the switch end of the body tube. There is also missing ano on the shoulder of the clip mount as seen in the accompanying photo. This is due to an impact against a piece of equipment I was working on. The chip is approximately .7mm x 3 mm with only slight flattening of the underlying metal. Anodization is solid around the chip with no peeling seen. This was done right. And other than these two notable points, the finish is pristine.

Oveready C2 HAIII black host complete: body, Z41 tailcap, Z44 bezel
Extras: UCL lens, silver bezel ring

Precisionworks Tritium Tubes: 2 x (2x8mm) on tailcap, 2 x (2x12mm) and 2 x (2x24mm) on the body

All other parts standard: clip, O-rings

*** No light engine ***

Approximately $500 in to the build, looking for $325 shipped! Postal MO and PayPal accepted.

I also have for offer an A19 Extender in the same Oveready custom HAIII black finish. This piece is 100%.

Take the A19 for $40 shipped. Or take the C2 host + A19 for $350 shipped.

Cheers,
Wilkey

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Oveready C2 Custom Black HAIII, P-Works Trits

that thing looks phenomenal. good luck with the sale of this fine piece!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Who did the trit work on this? It is amazing.

That would be Precision Works - he has a sub forum under the custom builders & modders. I have a C2 HA with the two long trits in it that he did - I also use it in an industrial application (with an Oveready M2 turbohead). VERY NICE.

Also - look at the post above yours -includes link to review of Precision Works "work"

Last edited:

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, Precisionworks. The install is perfectly clean. His standard of work is a notch above the typical.

I also added an A19 extender. See main post above.

Wilkey

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Oveready C2 Custom Black HAIII, P-Works Trits, A19

I will take the light for $325 shipped. I can't stop looking at this.
Sir, it is yours. I will follow up with a PM to exchange information.

Regards,
Wilkey

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Went to the PO and got this light this afternoon, I couldn't wait.

Pics do this light no justice. Wilkey, I am a happy camper, and thanks for the glow tape!!

If he would have posted some "trit pics", this would have sold in 10 minutes!!! Unreal how this thing glows across a dark room.

I am confident I have the worlds most awesome Oveready M2 DD XM-L2. :D

Thanks again!!!

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sir,
I'm happy to hear that it arrived in good condition and even happier to hear that you're happy. Enjoy the light!
Wilkey