• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lost Liteflux LF2XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnF

Enlightened
Am sad about it, was nearly perfect. Left it in a bin at airport security (damn TSA). Of course when I call from my destination they denied, well, everything. Anyone have one in a drawer they might want to part with? Thanks,

John F
LV NV

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one to let go, let me know if you are interested.

FYI. Your Inbox is full at the moment.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

JohnF

Enlightened
Oops, just deleted some old pm's, should work now. Yes, I'm interested. Thanks.

I have one to let go, let me know if you are interested.

FYI. Your Inbox is full at the moment.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunate to hear about you losing one of the all time great light...good luck with your search. Sorry I'm unable to provide you with a replacement at a pre-2009 price!

JohnF

Enlightened
Unfortunate to hear about you losing one of the all time great light...good luck with your search. Sorry I'm unable to provide you with a replacement at a pre-2009 price!

I must say I was stunned to see what they are going for now - your price is certainly fair from what I see now, and I may drink enough some time to see if it still available, but who would have guessed? But then last year I did sell a Raw Ti for over twice what I paid for it, so sometimes things work out.

The saddest part of losing the LF2XT (forgetting it in a small bin, TSA checkpoint at the airport) was that I was on my way to my oldest brothers funeral, and my mind wasn't all there. Ah, crap, at least I still have my warm tint MJP Extreme III.

Anyone want to buy the wooden box the LF2XT came in? Like new, labeled "LF2XT NAT" bottom right, and "LiteFlux Cree R2 WH Limited Edition" at the top. Still has the USB charger kit Steve sent with the limited edition, the pocket clip, 'O' ring kit, and the translucent light saber top. Let me know.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I must say I was stunned to see what they are going for now - your price is certainly fair from what I see now, and I may drink enough some time to see if it still available, but who would have guessed? But then last year I did sell a Raw Ti for over twice what I paid for it, so sometimes things work out.
If you ever get interested I'm planning on probably selling off my Steve Ku LF2XTi sometime soon.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you ever get interested I'm planning on probably selling off my Steve Ku LF2XTi sometime soon.
If he was stunned at the price of a regular one, when you tell him how much those go for it might give him a heart attack...

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
If he was stunned at the price of a regular one, when you tell him how much those go for it might give him a heart attack...
Yeah, I've been stunned at what some of them have gone for but as many lights as I keep losing, I may as well send it to a decent home.

I hope John manages to find a beater that still works to replace his original LF2XT.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Lost Liteflux LF2XT if we're talking about an unmodified LF2XT this doesn't belong in the Custom & Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade it should be posted in the Marketplace.

Norm

JohnF

Enlightened
Sorry, you're right, this thread is exhausted anyway. Some might say that since it was extremely limited release it could certainly be considered custom. If it is now selling for over 3 times the price new a couple years ago, that also qualifies as custom, no? Never mind, no big deal.

John F

Lost Liteflux LF2XT if we're talking about an unmodified LF2XT this doesn't belong in the Custom & Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade it should be posted in the Marketplace.

Norm

Norm

Retired Administrator
Sorry, you're right, this thread is exhausted anyway. Some might say that since it was extremely limited release it could certainly be considered custom. If it is now selling for over 3 times the price new a couple years ago, that also qualifies as custom, no? Never mind, no big deal.

F
"Some might say" but rarity doesn't sudden turn a production light into custom, price does not turn a production light into a custom.

A vintage car might be valued at thousands of times it's original selling price but it isn't custom.

Cheers Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.