Problem with my L4...

Drjones

Enlightened
Every time I turn on my L4, I yell [big booming voice] AND THEN THERE WAS LIGHT!!!

Anyone know how to fix it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Man, I LOVE this thing!!!!

mporter

Newly Enlightened
My theory is that bright white LED light sources trigger endorphins in the brain. There is no known cure other than more light.

batterystation

Enlightened
Yeah, I had that same problem until I got an L5! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Drjones

Enlightened
Why, did you start yelling even louder then?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drjones

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
treek13 said:
My comments on the Surefire L4
Disappointed with my new L4
I *LOVE* my L4
I think it may be safe to assume that you are a bit obsessed with your L4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahaha!!!

I forgot about all those threads! Thanks!

Drjones, who is NOT obsessed with his L4! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Whenever I grab mine and turn it on, I yell out "DIGI ARMOUR ENERGIIIIIIIIIZE!!!" and then see if Wormmon turns into Stingmon...o wait, I'm supposed to do that with a D3, not with an L4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif