do we have any gamers here?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ilike to game first person shooters and games like max payne .im downloading the max payne 2 demo right now. got me a new ati 9800. so i hope it looks good.so do any of you all game?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
yes.
Pen and Paper RPGs, board games, Heroes of Might and Magic series, Battletech, Magic:The Gathering and Tekken.
bernhard

Mutie

Enlightened
Yeah. All the good stuff. Joust, Mario Bros, Centipede, Stargate, Defender, and Robotron.

Although my kids got me (them) a PS2 for my last birthday. It's like way cooler to coach them playing.

Mutech

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive never played many card games.but i heard of em they sound cool. Mutiny thats a great system i almost got one

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody tried the new game for PC, Call of Duty? WWII first person shooter game. I am NOT a gamer and I can't step back from the computer!!! It is great and can be found on Ebay for about $10 less than the 49.99 retail.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
bushman ... can you drive a tank, too? and what are the system requirements? and the scenarios? is it tactical, too?

EDIT: and must I play the good guys (you!) and shoot my own people or can I play a German soldier?

GeoffChan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
thanx Geoff!
the site is a bit too heavy for my dialup!
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

NP Bernhard, it was a bit hard on my work connection as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif.

Geoff

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
please please take the time to download one of the two demos available, They are pretty big but well well worth it. The demos are full function and you can play them over and over. they are for one level each only however. You could download them overnight?

you can also go to ebay and search call of duty for a more consise list of pc requirements etc.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o btw everyone ati 9800 non pro is on sale at circuit city for 199. its a great card. almost done downloading the demo.the dawnsville one

Negeltu

Enlightened
I like Baldurs Gate II...NeverWinter Nights...and MorroWind... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RewopEldnac

Newly Enlightened
Am I a gamer?
Just say that my housemate is a manager for Activision. And we have boxes of Call of duty that he will give away to friends and families.
As for now,I started playing diablo 2 again just 2 weeks before they release patch 1.10. Next, call of duty.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
RewopEldnac said:
Am I a gamer?
Just say that my housemate is a manager for Activision. And we have boxes of Call of duty that he will give away to friends and families.
As for now,I started playing diablo 2 again just 2 weeks before they release patch 1.10. Next, call of duty.

[/ QUOTE ]
i just downloaded the demo what a great game

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I play Wolfenstein 3-D on the other computer once in awhile, but that's pretty much it. I have a Satan's Hollow coin-op upright (like the ones they had in arcades in the 1980s) here, but I don't play it very often. And I have a few arcade games in MAME on this computer, but I hardly ever play them. So that's about the extent of my gaming.

(Edit, next day)
Oh, I also have one of those Gameboy Advanced things...little handheld gizmo with a colour LCD screen and some buttons on the front face on either side of the screen. The only game I have for it though is the Pac Man Collection. It came with that game when my sister gave it to me last December. If I could find Stargate or Defender for it, I might play it more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

(Edit, some more)
Now that I think about it, I don't even know where my Gameboy Advanced thing is right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just finished gta: vice city and max payne 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Havent played for a while, but i used to be on a Team Fortress server 24/7. Now just waiting for Half life 2.

Kristofg

Enlightened
Boardgames : Die Siedler (Catan) & Abalone
XBOX : Halo
GameboyAdvance : Advance Wars
PS2 : XIII, Timesplitters2, and Half-Life
PC : Simcity 2000 & Spellcasting 101 :Sorcerers get all the girls

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
RewopEldnac said:
Am I a gamer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to snag a copy of that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mainly, I play:
Red Faction
Unreal Tournament 2003

I used to play:
Jedi Knight
Unreal Tournament
Half Life

and I am waiting and WAITING for Half Life 2. Man, the teaser that came out looks unbeleivable. I can't wait!!