• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Sold: Mac's Custom Tri EDC / MJP Extreme Micro CR2]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
All sold, withdrawn, or moved to MarketPlace, thanks CPF. lovecpf

Trade Terms:

• If you are established and have a positive history (both on and off CPF/CPFMP), we ship at the same time or I will ship first if needed.
  • If you are unestablished or relatively new with little to no positive history here on CPF/CPFMP, you ship first.
  • I reserve the right to refuse offers from those who may have negative history on or off of CPF/CPFMP
Sale Terms:

• Ships First Class mail in a bubble wrapper (wrapped very secure) unless otherwise specified. Priority Mail upgrade is available for an additional $2.25
  • International shipping available at additional cost
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • Paypal payment must be received within 12hrs unless previously discussed
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion

Interested in any of the following:

• Muyshondt / Photons Int'l Ion (Ion, modded or stock)
  • Milkyspit L1 Arnor
  • Milkyspit L1 Extreme e-daptable
  • Surefire T1a (modded preferred)
  • Tana built lights
  • shrike3612 built lights
  • datiLED modded lights
  • HDS Hi CRI Rotary
  • Surefire lights - other single cell lights (tan EB1T, E1L-a, E1e, etc)
  • Modamag Draco/Drake

ARCMania Extreme Micro CR2 OSRAM Dragon [Sold to fl0t] $65$70 $75
Like new condition, only out of packaging to check out but never carried. Duracell battery that came with it was a tight fit. Have not tried with an energizer battery, but can confirm that Orbtronic RCR2 3.0v batteries (not included) slide in like butter - tolerances are perfect just like a Mac's battery tube.

Mac's Customs Tri-EDC CW XP-G2 Stonewashed Aluminum w/extra narrow optic drilled for 3 trits [Sold to SOYCD] $255
I ordered this from Mac almost a year to the date. It is a beautiful piece that just doesn't see any use. I know I am going to regret listing this for sale but it's one of those lights that you would rather go to someone who will use it than to remain unsued. Ordering from Mac, unfortunately, requires a lot of patience. Communication is hard to come by and the lights he turns out - while excellent - take just as long to receive. Here's your chance to pick one up without the wait or headache.

Has a very white cool white tint. Stock optics have green glow posts. I will include a second 10507 optic that is drilled for trits (3 x 1.55x5mm) by Mark (Thatspec). Uses 1x18350 battery. Battery and trits not included.

Price includes Priority Shipping within the US. Insurance is extra and available upon request.

[Withdrawn] is a Milkyspit Special Reserve Head. Tale of the tape:

CreeXML-T53D Nova120cut SapphireUCL
CustFabrCuSink Acorn 2.0 fw:Elendil eDaptable
Tuned for 1x Rechargeable (2x Primaries Backup)

Full disclaimer: Lens has a scratch (see photo) and arrived this way. Other than being a cosmetic mark, this does not affect the beam. Beamshot photo (poor one at that as photography is not a strong suitof mine) is only to help show that there is no effect of scratch. Depending on body/switch and maybe batteries, when white wall hunting and advancing through l-m-h modes, there appears to be a jump (not a preflash but similar if that makes any sense) in the light as you lock on or click to power off. Using this on a Fivemega 18350 body and Surefire E1B Body with a 16340 I did not experience this, nor on the Vital Gear FB2 or Surefire E2e bodies using 2xCR123 primaries. On my Fivemega 18500 I did experience this.

Sale:
$275 Head only (I paid $300 for it alone)
$325 Head with Fivemega 18650 SS Body (McClicky switch installed)
$300 Head with Vital Gear FB2 Body (standard low current switch installed)
Price includes Priority Shipping within the US. Insurance is extra and available upon request. International shipping is available at cost.

All offers will be considered but the top listings will garner more interest on my end. For other offers, I prefer single cell format and neutral tints. If I can't find anything I like in a trade I will offer up the head for sale at a later time or keep the head. Two of the bodies pictured in the photos (SS 18650 Fivemega, Vital Gear FB2) can be added to the trade depending on what is being offered. Thank you for looking! :wave:

Please click on the photos to enlarge them

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Milkyspit MOAL Special Reserve Head

Would like to pick up a second Milky Arnor L1 if someone has one they would like to trade. Output and throw are bumped up with this head, body of your choice included for this trade.

Other options are still open. :D

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: Milkyspit MOAL Special Reserve Head

Anyone? Up for another look.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Milkyspit MOAL Special Reserve Head

The option for purchase has been added (in an effort to help offset a recent purchase), either head alone, head with Fivemega SS body, or head with Vital Gear Body. Surefire body may be available but is currently on hold for another member that has been looking for one.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Milkyspit MOAL Head/Body for Milkyspit L1 (Arnor/Extreme) or other

Revised trade option to include Milkyspit L1 Extreme if e-Daptable (Arnor is still sought after as well :D).

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Friday morning bump

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Up again. Expanded interest list to consider work from Tana and shrike3612. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Milkyspit MOAL Head/Body, Macs Tri EDC, Lion Cub, Extreme Micro, TnC PR-60

Additional lights added. Trade options still open.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Milkyspit MOAL Head/Body, Macs Tri EDC, Lion Cub, Extreme Micro, TnC PR-60

:bump:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still looking for that right trade. :)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi - if this is still available for purchase I will take it:

Mac's Customs Tri-EDC CW XP-G2 Stonewashed Aluminum w/extra narrow optic drilled for 3 trits $255
I ordered this from Mac almost a year to the date. It is a beautiful piece that just doesn't see any use. I know I am going to regret listing this for sale but it's one of those lights that you would rather go to someone who will use it than to remain unsued. Ordering from Mac, unfortunately, requires a lot of patience. Communication is hard to come by and the lights he turns out - while excellent - take just as long to receive. Here's your chance to pick one up without the wait or headache.

Has a very white cool white tint. Stock optics have green glow posts. I will include a second 10507 optic that is drilled for trits (3 x 1.55x5mm) by Mark (Thatspec). Uses 1x18350 battery. Battery and trits not included.

Price includes Priority Shipping within the US. Insurance is extra and available upon request.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Milky head option currently removed as a sale for the time being, although is still available as a trade option. Really would like to move it for another hard to come by piece, as it is a bit hard to come by by itself.

Hi - if this is still available for purchase I will take it:

Mac's Customs Tri-EDC CW XP-G2 Stonewashed Aluminum w/extra narrow optic drilled for 3 trits $255

You got it Sean. :)

Edit: Payment received, thanks! Tracking will be sent shortly and light will mail out Tuesday.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Milkyspit MOAL Head/Body, Lion Cub, Extreme Micro, TnC PR-60 [Sold:Mac's Tr

Couple of price drops. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FSOT: Lion Cub, Extreme Micro, TnC PR-60 [Sold:Mac's Custom Tri EDC]

Milky head/body options are withdrawn. Revised interested trade options.

fl0t

Enlightened

PM sent

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Replied and SPF to you sir. :)

Edit: payment received thank you!

Other remaining items moved over to MarketPlace.

Last edited: