Nitecore SRT-7 Tactical Holster

golfjwr

Newly Enlightened
New member here and I apologize if this has been covered before. I recently purchased a Nitecore SRT-7 as my duty light and love everything about it, except the holster that came with it. I have searched far and wide for a more tactical holster that will not only accommodate the larger diameter head of the SRT-7 but, will also fit on a Sam Brown Duty belt. I have seen great offerings from companies such as 5.11 Tactical, Surefire, etc..., but most of them are specific to their own lights.

Does anyone have any suggestions or any insight that might help me out with finding a good tactical holster, preferably one that would allow me to carry the light "head down"?
Thanks!

buds224

Enlightened
Whenever I want to carry my SRT-7 or P25 head down, I swap it into my Klarus XT11 holster. The fit is firm since the sides of the holster are elastic. It has a closed belt loop and a velcro loop as well. Also, it is easy to pull the light out. Batteryjunction seems to have them for about $4.

***added note*** The head of the light will be exposed on the sides about 3/4 inch.

Last edited:

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
A company called 'ESP European Security Products' (Google that phrase and you'll find their site) produces several different tactical flashlight holders, I have the below one which is available in three different sizes to suit various flashlights.

The sizes are suitable for 34mm, 37mm or 43mm heads, the main body of the flashlight needs to be 1".

The model below is the LHU-14-37. They are well made and can be swiveled whilst the flashlight is switched on to allow you to use both of your hands for other tasks.

FuryHolster_zpsda30ef6c.jpg

There are some more pictures of it on my duty belt in the below thread.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...quot-Fury-quot-500lu-flashlight-thread/page40

Last edited:

golfjwr

Newly Enlightened
This is exactly what I am looking for, however I was not able to figure out how to order anything off of ESP's website. I went to their US distributor website, but it the flashlight holster was not listed on there. Where did you get your and how much did you pay for it with shipping?

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is exactly what I am looking for, however I was not able to figure out how to order anything off of ESP's website. I went to their US distributor website, but it the flashlight holster was not listed on there. Where did you get your and how much did you pay for it with shipping?

I'm in the United Kingdom so I ordered it from a German site.

golfjwr

Newly Enlightened
That holster looks almost identical to the Brite Strike BTL holster. I am interested in getting the one from ESP but after doing the conversion of what it would cost to order it from the UK website, it's too much $ to see if it will even work with my SRT-7. I know that the Brite Strike holster does not work with the light carried lens down and it makes me nervous to spend $53 to potentially have the same problem with the ESP.

EVincent

Newly Enlightened
Did anyone ever have any luck fitting the SRT-7 into a holster on a duty belt (Sam Brown style belt)? If so, what holster did you end up using, I could never find the European one available to order in the US for a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Ed