• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Prometheus Alpha 4500K MCE with 5 trits on TC, with 18350 body

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for sale is my used and carried, blasted and polished Prometheus Alpha with the makers stamp. It has a Ti Clip, 5 blue tritium vials around the tail cap, and also comes with a 1x18350 body, and of course a Ti clip. Has The 4500K MCE with the boom reflector which puts out an unbelievable beam, gorgeous! The light has never been dropped and has no major scratches or dings.

This light has a patina from the nickel, you can polish it if you want to, I wouldn't. :)

This light was sent to Flucero28 for a driver reprogram. It now has 4 mode hybrid memory moon, low med, hi, oh and it is SILENT, no hum!!! Has memory but when you switch levels it goes back to moon.

One thing to mention, on long runs on high when the light gets hot, moon mode will not activate, but low med and high will. It has done this since frank programmed it, I rarely need moon after a long run on high, so I never PMed Frank about this issue. The light works great though, the hybrid memory is awesome.

The light cost me $450 ($300 for light and each trit was $20, and the 18350 tube was $50)

Selling for $385 now $349 now $325 now $300 SOLD USA/PP

The first I'll take it PM or here gets it over pending questions and offers. :)

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Prometheus Alpha 4500K MCE with 5 trits on TC, with 18350 body

Thanks! :)

Price drop to $349

EDIT: I should point out a Alpha with three stock levels would cost you $325.

Add in the 5 trits and 18350 tube and the custom programming, this is a sweet deal IMO. :)

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Prometheus Alpha 4500K MCE with 5 trits on TC, with 18350 body

SWEET deal. I've bought several lights from PSM - he has impeccable taste (alot like mine). I have the same light (including the 18350 body) - except I have trits in the head & I also had Jason put my name on the head.

Great light, great deal (PSM - you could always sell me the body you bought recently...:whistle::whistle:)

On a more serious note - my light fits the "fatty" 18650s quite easily that don't have a hope of fitting in some other lights. I have some protected NCR18650Bs that are almost 20mm in diameter.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Prometheus Alpha 4500K MCE with 5 trits on TC, with 18350 body

Trust me Neale I'm trying not to sell that C2! Lol.

I have received a offer for the 18350 body.

So I will sell the light with 18650 tube and clip with 5 blue trits around TC for $260.

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Prometheus Alpha 4500K MCE with 5 trits on TC, with 18350 body

I tried resisting as long as I could.....

I'll take the light and 18350 body for $300.

:paypal:

Grizz

Last edited: