NITECORE HC50 GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN

NITECORE HC50 GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN
2013-10-25
With the hope of collecting neutral comments and suggestions to perfect the Niteocre products, Nitecore officially starts the HC50 Global Testing Program on 24th October, 2013. You are warmly welcomed to participate in the campaign, testing a newly released Nitecore HC50 headlamp for free!

1. Introduction of Nitecore HC50:
The Nitecore HC50 is a lightweight, lithium-powered headlamp featuring a 100 degree flood beam, secondary red light mode and durable aluminum alloy construction. The HC50 features a single button two-stage interface which ensures easy one-handed access to its many modes and functions. Running on either 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries, the HC50 offers excellent runtimes with up to 565 lumens of output on its highest mode.
1-1_HC50_EN.jpg

2. Declaration of the testing campaign
- Registration Period: From 24th Oct to 31th Oct, 2013.
- Announcement of the qualified tester list: 5th Nov, 2013.
- Once you are selected to be the reviewer, Nitecore will pay the world-wide freight.
- You will need to review the Nitecore HC50 and publicize the reports on flashlight related media or communication platforms (Facebook, youtube, Magazine, Forum, etc), after you receive the light.
- All the applicants shall be deemed to offer Nitecore the full license of your reviews, photos or videos for world-wide promotions.

3. Requirements for the Testers
- Any people who are well experienced on flashlight/headlamp review, who can edit reports with words and pictures, or who are good at video taking;
- Any people who have already posted reviews on forums or blogs and other platforms, you can show or introduce yourself or publish the links you reviewed.
- Any people who have a certain influence and visibility in the groups, which in outdoor, photography or tactical etc.

4. Signing up
- Please down load and fill the "NITECORE HC50 GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN APPLICATION FROM" via:
http://www.nitecore.com/UploadFile/... Global Testing Campaign Application Form.doc
- Email us: [email protected] together with your application form, Nitecore will contact you once you are selected.

1-1_hc50_uniontest_header.jpg

clemence

Newly Enlightened
Ugh, I late by 2 days!
I just went to the site looking for headlamp replacement candidates and then google it. Hahaha, it's ok though, I'm a qualified reviewer in this matter.
But by looking at the features, it really my next HL. Is it has reserve light mode after the battery almost depleted?