• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) WTS: Oveready/TorchLab v4.0 H3 HML XP-G2 4000K Neutral P60 drop-in

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am looking to sell my Oveready/TorhLab v4.0 H3 HML 4000K XP-G2 P60 drop-in.

This drop-in is sold out and Dan has stated it is unlikely there will be another run of this tint.

This is the latest special custom tint run by Dan, Tom and the team utilizing 4000K neutral tint XP-G2 leds. The drop-in is a few months old and has been run for maybe a couple of hours total. I've only used it sparingly on high and have never tripped the thermal limiters.

For specs and pics on the drop-in can be found here: http://www.oveready.com/a-engines-h...iple-three-level-drop-in-1600l-/prod_269.html.

Using 2 x 3.7v LiIon cells (I've used AW 18350 cells in a P60 body) this light is capable of 1500 lumens - it is bright. The spacing of the levels is nicely chosen as well.

Price - $150 $145 SOLD

The usual rules apply:
First posted "I'll take it." takes precedence over any PMs in progress.
Prompt payment via PayPal expected.
Shipping US or Int'l is included.

Last edited:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Oveready/TorchLab v4.0 H3 HML XP-G2 4000K Neutral P60 drop-in

Do you have a Malkoff V4 Neutral Wildcat? If so, is the tint be the same? Thanks.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
WTS: Oveready/TorchLab v4.0 H3 HML XP-G2 4000K Neutral P60 drop-in

These 4000k xpg2 are from Gene and likely identical to 4000k Malkoff with the same led and tint.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan, Thanks for the info.

Marten

Newly Enlightened

Just a question if I may?
In order to change modes, is it necessary to turn off power to the unit fully, IE clicking the switch off, or is this achieved via a "soft press"?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am not sure I am fully following you. I supposed it depends on whether you are using a forward clicky or a reverse clicky.
Forward Clicky - turn off and back on to change levels.
Reverse clicky - I suppose a half press to break the connection and release would change levels as well. No need to turn all the way off and back on.

Marten

Newly Enlightened

Thank you. That clarifies to a degree. The specs on the Oveready site are a bit confusing. In one instance it is said that in order to accomplish a mode change, power to the unit must be cut for three seconds...
What type of host/setup was this module used in?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Let me try to clarify a bit. The mode changing is like this. It goes high then medium and then low. If you quick click you will change modes. If the light is off for more than a few seconds it will revert to the default setting which, in this case, is high.

I ran it in a C2 with 2 x AW IMR 18350 batteries.

Marten

Newly Enlightened

Ahhh... Ok, so a half press wouldn't accomplish a mode change then...
Thank you for the info. Appears to be a very decent module that.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well is depends what you mean by a half press? What do you mean exactly? With a forward clicky there is no half press unless the light is off. With a reverse clicky you can half press while the light is on - technically what you are doing is fully removing the power from the light but due to the mechanics of the reverse clicky switch you are not activating the mechanical part that actually turns it off.