Is there such a thing as Brick and motor store for highend flash lights?

AnthonyMcEwen2014

Enlightened
Obviously it won't be a shop for just flash lights but is there any ware to see these in the flesh and try before you buy, many it different across the pond in the US but here in the UK I have only ever seen maglights / pretzel headlamps / cheap other brand and A few Led lender lights!

Not what I'd consider a quality light although led lender are OK there not anything special only just above Mag.

I'm sure if we had gun shops they might sell them but we dont have them in the UK (some shops sell rifles and shotguns but not an actual dedicated gun shop like in the us.) I think army surrply shops might do some but never really looked and it would be next to the camping section or shotgun/Rifle sections.

Only other places that do some light like led lensers is places like Maplins/Argos/camping shops like millets and blacks.

No high end lights last time I looked though....

JacobJones

Enlightened
Ashford guns and tackle (Kent Wool Growers) have surefire... Exactly 4 of them, 2 6P's and 2 G2's. No idea what the other gun shops carry.

AnthonyMcEwen2014

Enlightened
Thx, about the only time I have headed there being a decent light in a proper shop, I'm asumeing its a us thing most likely as of there were more places selling lights then people would have likely already commented.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I stumbled across I high end flashlight store in Thailand at the start of the year. They had everything! Prices seemed about right too. It was in one of the Siam Centre shopping complexes. My girlfriend just rolled her eyes and left me alone for an hour haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

prilla

Newly Enlightened
I haven't come across too many flashlight stores to be honest. I've bought mine online - the price is usually a bit better.

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Legear on the Gold Coast carries a lot of flashlights. I've bought most of my Fenix lights from there. It's a bit over an hour to drive there, but worth it once in a while.

sackless

Newly Enlightened

+1
Heinnie Haynes have always been my first choice as far as flashlights and knives are concerned. Great service, great turnaround (usually next day) and a pretty good selection of stuff. I've never been to their 'showroom', but their site is great.

Shame they dont stock Foursevens.

Erik1213

Enlightened
^^ Love the Going Gear store.

I live in Charlotte but do business in ATL every few months. By this time, a whole new selection of lights is available so I always make time to drive down there and pick up a good one.

Clayton4971

Newly Enlightened
I would love to just go and play with a few. The only problem would be writers cramp from signing the credit card slips !!