Flashlight investments just paid off

aau007

Enlightened
Power just went out in my area. I got an UPS to keep my internet on and enough flashlights to light up every single room in the house. That's the reason I like 18650 flashlights. Each area of my house has a 400 to 500 lumens LED flashlight running on 18650 with a couple hours of runtime. That's like keeping a 40W bulb on in every area. I have at least 2 more sets of batteries for each light, enough to keep my house lit up for another good 4 or 5 hours, which I don't need because is almost bed time. I remember the last time my neighbors kept thinking why I was the only one with electricity in the block until they realized I was on flashlights. Then they were surprised how bright these things were. :D

cr123 size lights are good for carrying around but nothing beats 18650 when you have an extended power outage.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
May be you should invest in a solar charger fur them batteries. ......................... You know, just in case the power nevur comes back on! .................. Just saying!

Anonymous

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
May be you should invest in a solar charger fur them batteries. ......................... You know, just in case the power nevur comes back on! .................. Just saying!

Anonymous
Agreed. Makes a lot of sense here.