• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale over : Matt's "it's all gotta go sale" part 2 New Drops 11/9

addictedmatt

Enlightened
Trying to greatly reduce my collection. Part one is in the marketplace. All prices include shipping. Very sorry, but conus only. First posted "I'll take it" gets the light/lights. I will include delivery confirmation but insurance will be extra if requested. No batteries included in any light. Thanks for looking!

1. MBI HF-r with zoom head (which is awesome). I carried this one, so it shows a little wear. It held up very well considering it was attached to my keys for a while. The zoom head is like new. Only one battery is included. $100, $95 now $85
slf0.th.jpg
l95c.th.jpg

3.withdrawn Minimag Big head - This is nickel plated. Now withdrawn $39 for just the head. No body included.

7. Fivemega 3" light orange peel reflector. Has some light marks on reflector surface. Hard to describe but I can't imagine they would impact the beam at all. $20, $15 now $12! Free with any purchase of $50 or more!

11. Spf Mag D heatsinks - all bare aluminum, I have 3 solid p7 type, and 5 hollow for smaller type cree. $60 Now $40 or $6 each minimum order of 2.

12. Fivemega deep reflector - Screws into your mag head. Perfect condition spots in pic are reflections. $40 now $35

Sold lights below:

1. Sold Mac's HID - Takes 3 17670's. Small ding in the tailcap is pictured, and it also has a small spot of missing ano on the body that I couldn't get to show in a picture. Burn time is well under 10 hours according to previous owner. SPF$150

2. Sold Fivemega custom - I believe this is a 4x17670 light. Bulb included with everything else pictured. Never had batteries for this so I never got to enjoy it. Some dings and nicks here and there. $80, $70, $65 now $60

4.Sold Fivemega gray 2.5" throwmaster - Some dings, but functions perfectly. $60

5. Sold The light with no name. I call it the ghost buster light. Built by vestureofblood. XML with massive aspheric lens. He measured 450,000 lux at its brightest point. The beam is ridiculous. Awesome light. Uses 4 nimh aa batteries. I had to fiddle with the battery carrier to get it to light up, so not sure whats up with that but it does work. He offered to fix it but I didn't think it was worth the trouble because it works. Blue G2 in pic is just for size reference. Sold $70

6. Sold Fivemega mag D clickie tailcap - Never used $20, $18 now $16

8. Sold Fivemega 5 cree module for mag C head with adapter for E series body - No head or body included, exactly as received. Fired up once, and it is nice and bright. $25 now $20

9. Sold McLux PR head with 2 cell body and 2 stage mcgizmo modded tailcap. Original Lux V led, the super rare x3t. Really awesome light with normal wear for a bare aluminum head. SPF$100

10. Sold Aleph 3 head. Bare aluminum, no light engine. SPF $45

Last edited:

Z-Tab

Enlightened
Re: Matt's "it's all gotta go sale" part 2

:paypal:

Good luck with the rest of your sales! Tons of awesome stuff!

archimedes

Flashaholic

:payPal: for #9 & #10 ... thanks, all :)

EDIT - items arrived, thank you

Last edited:

Z-Tab

Enlightened

Congrats on the buy donn_, that light looks like it will be a lot of fun. Insane how huge it is given that it runs on 4xAA.

donn_

Flashaholic

Thanks...I went back and found a thread describing the lens assemblies, and the original sales thread for the light. It included this beamshot:

longthrow004.jpg

I have a couple of 4xAA Eneloop packs, which may work inside this thing.

thslw8jg

Enlightened

I'll take #4 Fivemega gray 2.5" throwmaster - Some dings, but functions perfectly. $60.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Boy am i glad im late to the game...whew.

who

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it
# 8. Fivemega 5 cree module for mag C head with adapter for E series body - $20
Thank you.
PayPal sent.

Last edited: