H602 zebraLight neutral floody and EagleTac G25C3 xmL2U2 upgrades

pebbles

Newly Enlightened
H602 zebraLight neutral floody and EagleTac G25C2 xmL2U2 upgrades

all apologies: title should say EagleTac G25C2 Mark II Cree XM-L2 U2

I have seen nothing posted on these two upgrades, though both were easily acquired. It seems EBay is pushing these upgrades forward?

The H602 ZebraLight floody neutral and EagleTac G25C2Xm-L2 U2, both with new, higher outputs, are perfect for lightweight and compact-minded campers who require both massive flood and throw. Knowing full-well it is hard to capture both in one package, I take both with a spare 18650 EagleTac and Orbtronic cell.

The new, 15% brighter, EagleTac keeps a Tk41 in check, minus the run-times and cell configuration (still like the 8XAA Eneloop and more vibrant hotspot and throw of Tk41). However, the bulk and weight of the Fenix are prohibitive for lightweight camping.

The improved floody Zebralight neutral is prime with its ability to light up everything in your immediate surroundings without the ice cold treatment. The Tikka Xp 2 Plus has good run times and throw but not a well-defined beam and the diffuser pales in comparison with regard to clarity of the natural flood of new ZLight.

Last edited:

LEDburn

Enlightened
I am fairly sure that seeing as the Zebralight H602w was only recently released, it isn't so much an upgrade, more of a new product..

Latest posts