• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn : Vin Fiat Lux D20Avn #1 - XPE2 4500K w/diffused Nichia 219 - $DROP$

Silversurfer

Enlightened
FS: Vin Fiat Lux D20Avn Limited Edition #1 - XPE2 4500K with diffused Nichia 219 in the secondary emitter.

Catch and release. Perfect working order. Light was used with batteries for less than 5 minutes. Condition is just as received from Vin. Very pleasing tints. Selling only because I need something brighter in the secondary emitter to compensate for diminished light sensitivity. :eek:

According to the linked review below the light is very bright - just that I need more light in the secondary emitter to see what most see.

Asking: $130 $135 - includes priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation.

Link to the original thread.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?373494-SOLD-WTS-D20Avn-Fiat-Lux-Limited-Edition-%283-only%29

Click HERE for a link to a review with beam shots.

Looking to trade for a McGizmo Mule Head without light engine.

First to post an unconditional "I'll take it!" in this thread gets it pending funds -
and that post takes precedence over all other forms of communication.

Payment: Confirmed PayPal.
If PayPal funds are not received within 4 hours of sending my PayPal address, I'll assume the buyer has had a change of heart - stuff happens. No hard feelings. The light then will be relisted. If you need more than 4 hours, please let me know right away when requesting my PayPal address and we'll try to work something out. Communication is critical.

Shipping: Price includes shipping by US Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Insurance is extra. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped.

International Sales: International buyers are welcome. Please note the following.
(1) I fill out the Customs forms accurately, and so I will list this as a sale/commercial transaction, not as a gift. (2) You assume responsibility for any mishaps with Customs or shipping. (3) If we make a deal, we will agree on the manner and cost of shipping, and at the time of sale you will pay all shipping costs in excess of the CONUS shipping costs that would otherwise be incurred. If I get charged more at the P.O. than we figured, I will ask you to pay the difference. If it's less, I'll PayPal you the difference. Again, all risks of shipping and delivery are with the buyer once the package is mailed.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FFS/FT: Vin Fiat Lux D20Avn #1 - XPE2 4500K w/diffused Nichia 219 - $DROP$

Price Drop with trade option

Last edited:

dbleznak

Enlightened
FS/FT: Vin Fiat Lux D20Avn #1 - XPE2 4500K w/diffused Nichia 219 - $DROP$

How about an Electrolumens Big Bruiser 26650 triple XM-L (5000k) -800 lumens direct drive blaster ?
Pics if u want

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT: Vin Fiat Lux D20Avn #1 - XPE2 4500K w/diffused Nichia 219 - $DROP$

Absolutely need something along those lines but much smaller :)

Last edited:

Silversurfer

Enlightened

PM reply sent

dbleznak

Enlightened

I bet the two emitters create a unique beam profile, and beam shots? Dual emitter lights have always held a special place in my heart.

Silversurfer

Enlightened

Added a link to a review with beamshots.

User can alternate between emitters.