Fenix TK51 news

Fig

Newly Enlightened
Just in case some of you share the same interest I have in this light, I e-mailed the company today about possible shipment and this is the letter I got back from them.

Hello Sir,

So far we did not get TK51 from the manufacturer yet, so it will be delayed to November 25.

Partial deletion, please see, rule 12. Reposting Private Communications. - Norm

So it looks like they won't be shipping until almost December..... Back to playing the waiting game. I saw a couple on the bay but am reluctant to purchase from there as I have had previous warranty issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
that's odd. i'm seeing these in stock from amazon vendors. i was about to order one.

stonepark

Newly Enlightened
Any chance of someone post a few night shots, looking for a new scanning torch for foxing?

Fig

Newly Enlightened
I took my chances and ordered from Amazon. Hopefully it will be as solid as my other Fenix lights. Thanks P1X4R! Didn't think of checking Amazon.

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
I took my chances and ordered from Amazon. Hopefully it will be as solid as my other Fenix lights. Thanks P1X4R! Didn't think of checking Amazon.

i ordered one from Amazon too! can't wait to get it!

Fig

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine yesterday!!! Love this light, beams are silky smooth, great feel in your hand, overall very happy!

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
my order from Amazon arrived today! can't wait to check it out..