Wow! It keeps getting brighter! :)

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
I am simply amazed on how LED lights have advanced. My collection has grown so fast just in the last month. I'll post a collection update but first I need to get outside for some play time! New toys arrived today. :D

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I'm back. That was fun! My wife said I was crazy. haha. I had to keep it brief though. I didn't want to attract any attention from my neighbors or any patrolling cops. ;)

So here's my collection about a week ago.

I added a few more in the last couple of days..

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice work. It looks like your addiction is coming along nicely :)

In a year or so, be prepared, though. You'll be selling all of these to scrounge together enough cash for a spendy custom Titanium light ;)

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
Nice work. It looks like your addiction is coming along nicely :)

In a year or so, be prepared, though. You'll be selling all of these to scrounge together enough cash for a spendy custom Titanium light ;)

lol thanks for the idea. hmmmm.. :)

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
Nive collection but why 3 PD35s?

because i sold the 4th one to a co-worker. now he's probably thinking about my new ones. btw, i'm not kidding. :)

well, it could be justification that i have 3 in my family (me, wife, daughter) but truthfully it's most likely just for me, me, and me. it's a great excuse though? :D

Dead Goat

Newly Enlightened
I bought my wife a cheap single mode and a mini mag for my daughter to carry on Halloween. I could tell they really liked them because the lights where on all night. I just used my echo location super powers.

Seriously though P1X4R you have a very cool collection going there. I figured you had 3 PD35's because you had 3 arms.

SYKO

Newly Enlightened
You bought 5 (not cheap) lights in the past couple of days to go with the other 10 (not ebay junk)? Looks like you have too much money or are a certified flashaholic.:eek:

Lucky for me I can't afford to buy at your rate because I would go broke with my hobbies. I tend to be satisfied with a couple of items instead of trying to catch them all.:D

akajimmy

Newly Enlightened
I really like that Quadray:whistle:

JUst dont start looking at Glocks and AR15s, you will be in a whole heap of trouble then.:devil:

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
JUst dont start looking at Glocks and AR15s, you will be in a whole heap of trouble then.:devil:

been there, done that. pistols and rifles. :D

i've got surefire and streamlight weapon lights too.

Michael88

Newly Enlightened
because i sold the 4th one to a co-worker. now he's probably thinking about my new ones. btw, i'm not kidding. :)

well, it could be justification that i have 3 in my family (me, wife, daughter) but truthfully it's most likely just for me, me, and me. it's a great excuse though? :D

LMAO Went through the same thing with Megalodon teeth. How do you like that Quad Ray??

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the support guys! :D

well, i would have to say the nitecore tm26 is my most favorite. so much so that i'm buying a couple more for all my three arms. i couldn't resist the insane sale price!

the eagletac mx25l3c is a close second.