I3s Runtime On stobe setting?

AnthonyMcEwen2014

Enlightened
Can't find a answer to this does anyone know how long stobe lasts on a AAA NiMH in the I3sEoS.

Dont need an exact answer just a guesstimate, is it an hour a few hours, days????

Ueno Otoko

Newly Enlightened
Runtime test started : i3s on strobe with fully charged 3rd gen eneloop @ Sat 16 Nov 2013 14:50 GMT+8

N_N_R

Enlightened
That's an interesting thread. I've also always wondered about the run times on strobe and there are hardly any lights which have this specified. At least not the i3s or my Fenix ... That's why I assumed they could last for veeery long on strobe and it was pointless to even mention/count it.

AnthonyMcEwen2014

Enlightened
Than you very much, that's not to bad for a AAA with such a bright stobe, WPULD make a good backup bike light, with some elastic bands!

What is the mah on a 3rd gen enloop 950? I have 750 Duracell's but gonna get some eneloop AAA at some point.

Ueno Otoko

Newly Enlightened
Than you very much, that's not to bad for a AAA with such a bright stobe, WPULD make a good backup bike light, with some elastic bands!

What is the mah on a 3rd gen enloop 950? I have 750 Duracell's but gonna get some eneloop AAA at some point.

Minimum 750mAh, I believe typical capacity would be ~800mAh. Fine as backup cell because of its low LSD charakteristics.