Anyone have any experience W/ a Lee Valley Tools model 15J77.01 Magnetic Work Light?

Halfpint

Newly Enlightened
SWMBO just acquired this work light and while I find it interesting I can't figure out just what Cree LED it's using (The `specs' claim that it's using a Cree.) It's running off of 3 AAs and puts out a fairly balanced white light though I am still trying to decide if it can be called `cool' or `neutral' despite my attempts at comparing it to my Olights, SunWayMans, or my few Streamlights. The `head' has adjustable focus that goes from a fairly `tight' to a `sort of wide' beam.

She bought it on the word of a `fellow' quilter to use when she's doing a lot of intricate machine or hand work finishing up her quilts. (She's also thinking about also using it for some of her fancy embroidery projects.)

I suspect that I'm going to have to buy her her own charger as I suspect that it's going to be a bit of a `battery hog' but, until she realizes that it is I won't know. Oh, BTW, while I've mentioned it in the subject line, it's a Lee Valley Tools #15J7701 (Or #15J77.01) Magnetic Mount LED Work Light. ( www.leevalley.com )

Latest posts