For all you people freezing to death

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a nice warm picture that I took a few months ago. It still looks pretty much the same now. It's like 80 degrees F every day, and a cool 70 degrees at night. Good ol' Dominica... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can't wait to get off the island in a week though! Ahh...I sure miss the U.S.A. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

9-19-03_small.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love the beach. my dad just bought a place on daytona beach he bough it to rent out to the daytona 500 visiters and other people who want to stay on beach it is right on beach. but the news i like is i get to stay there for free in off season a course.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Freezing? When I want to freeze I simply open the door and stand in the doorway -- of my refrigerator-freezer, HAW!

Ahhhh, good ol' Hawaii. Tell me why again I'm moving away in four years when I retire?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Freezing? When I want to freeze I simply open the door and stand in the doorway -- of my refrigerator-freezer, HAW!

Ahhhh, good ol' Hawaii. Tell me why again I'm moving away in four years when I retire?

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no idea thats one of my places id love to live. i never even been there yet

robk

Enlightened
When I woke up this morning, it was 69° in the house! I was freezing. I got out of the shower and thought I was going to freeze to death! But, it warmed up outside to about 75° in the afternoon, no need for a jacket. That's what I like about central Florida!
Rob

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
it's 6 degrees here. with @ least a foot of snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m thinking about moving further south to Naples Florida...Tampa is just to cold for my tastes. Only thing is...it seems the futher south you go the more it cost to buy a house...guess folks want warmth.

Ken