Question about Olight s10 Baton xm-l2

11tonytiger

Newly Enlightened
I feel silly posting this because I have had this light for 2 months and have not figured out how to get moonlight mode.I know how to cycle between high med and low by holding the button down and strobe by double clicking .Occaisonlly I hit moonlight but am not sure how,also sometimes I turn the light off I still don't know how I do this.Any help would be appreciated.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Like mentioned above there are many reviews about the S10-L2,but here is how to access moonlightmode:

You can access the moonlight mode directly when the light is off by press and hold the button for 1 second then release. If you hold the button longer(about 2 seconds) you enter lockout mode. To exit lockout mode, press and hold the button for 1 second and release it. You have now exit the lockout mode and the light goes automaticaly in to moonlight mode.

You can´t go to moonlight mode or lockout mode when the light is on and in either of the other 3 modes. If you press down and hold the button when the light is on and while you are in one of the other 3 modes, the light will not enter moonlight mode-it will continue to cycle between the other 3 modes.

One can only access moonlight mode and lockout mode when the light is off.

11tonytiger

Newly Enlightened
Yes it did but if you have ever seen this manual you would understand my confusion,its instructions are best described as a poorly written schematic