Seeing as this is "CANDLE" Power Forum, what candles do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pebbles

Newly Enlightened
Aw C'mon Flashlight Chronic,

Isn't this valid? Candle Power is the absolute essence of this forum. Do you like flame? I want to know how the candle is linked to ratings. What candles are best?

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw C'mon Flashlight Chronic,

Isn't this valid? Candle Power is the absolute essence of this forum. Do you like flame? I want to know how the candle is linked to ratings. What candles are best?

Do a search it has been talked about many times on here.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Personally, not a huge fan of the things, if we have a power-cut they get used in the kitchen (where there's normally tea-light or poured(?) candles in glass holders anyway) but nowhere else, they're just too much of a fire hazard compared to some of my long-running AA lights.

You might like this review :D

va3rbz

Newly Enlightened
I use a Uco Mini for backpacking. For camping with our popup, we have a Uco Candleier. It's awesome with the citronella candles, and throws more than enough to walk to the comfort station by.

Might want to try the beeswax candles for both.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
13 lumens and "are you sure the meter is on" lux. Once you factor the cost of flashlight use with rechargeable batteries, the candle is probably more expensive. If your significant other is still not pleased by your warm emitter light, get one of those giant three-wick candles that at least makes more light and is almost impossible to tip over.

Status
Not open for further replies.