• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** JetBeam TC-R1 Modified by Jeff Hanko - 20 Ice Blue Trits and 3D Tail

nbjly

Enlightened
I hate to let this go....but winter is coming (and Christmas!)

This JetBeam TC-R1 was modified by Jeff Hanko, it has ten trits behind the bezel and ten around the tail - $150 worth of Ice Blue. The tail is modified with a cone in the center to reflect the trits to give a 3D effect, the trits shine through windows in the thinned-out tail rim - there's even one behind the clip to maintain the pattern - genius! Also he installed his classic clip and plugged the original clip's screw holes. All of the machine work is perfect to my eye. This light will shine so low that you can barely tell it is on, and produces 500 Lumens on high. It accepts an 18350 battery. I have not used or carried it since its return, only installed a battery when I got it back and for these pictures. Truly unique, and useful, if you can bring yourself to use it.

:takeit: gets it, I will ship International at additional cost, if I can be held harmless for any shipping mishaps - so insurable locations only.

$550 <<SOLD $475>>shipped, interesting partial trades considered.

**These images are all thumbnails, click on them for a larger image**

The very dim glow in the center is the LED

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: **Price Drop** JetBeam TC-R1 Modified by Jeff Hanko - 20 Ice Blue Trits and 3D Ta

Price drop, need to get this to a new home. This price is lower than the mods and trits!

Last edited:

cornholio2188

Newly Enlightened
Re: **Price Drop** JetBeam TC-R1 Modified by Jeff Hanko - 20 Ice Blue Trits and 3D Ta

I can't afford this one, but I must say that is one amazing light!

nbjly

Enlightened

:bump:

Now $475

nbjly

Enlightened

:bump: