Which is the best Sanyo Eneloop charger in the market now ?

lowks

Newly Enlightened
Based on the collective experience here, which is the best NiMh charger sold by Sanyo now ?

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
"best" depends on your requirements. i have a 30-minute fan-cooled fast charger. i also have a hobby charger. but my favorite is the Sanyo MDU01. super compact. 2 independent channels. "smart" delta-V termination. doesn't heat up cells. but charging is rather slow when both slots are occupied...

lowks

Newly Enlightened
Well to clarify what I meant by "best" means the smart chargers with the most functionality.

Curious_character

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why restrict yourself to Sanyo chargers, when there are so many others which are very capable and provide a lot of useful features? Eneloops don't require any special treatment beyond what any other NiMH cells need, so any NiMH charger can be used.

I've used a couple of Maha MH C-9000 chargers for years and find them to suit my needs, but there are a number of others that have similar features and probably do the job about as well.

c_c

lowks

Newly Enlightened
What is the difference between BC MQR 06 and NC MQR 06 ?

geraldL

Newly Enlightened
Would the nitecore i2 charger do a decent job? Also, if I had to charge 4 eneloops for a SWM D40A, can I charge them 2 by 2? The pairs probably won't be charged to the same level so would it damage the light?

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
For charging AA and AAA i would say this is the best charger "AccuPower AccuManager 10" it`s not cheap but it give the best charge of any charger i have ever seen.

John.

buba

Newly Enlightened
MQR06 are both the same and it is the best Sanyo branded charger. The MQN06 and MQN10 are second tier Sanyo branded chargers.

Panasonic also has some new chargers, in Japan only, that appear to have been released around the time they rebranded Sanyo Eneloop to Panasonic Eneloop. They are BQ-CC11 and BQ-CC21 etc. Not sure what the features and differences are in the BQ-CCxx chargers.

Last edited: