What surefire led lights can run on rcr123's????

Fast LT1

Newly Enlightened
I'm getting into this surefire fascination, I like to use my lights not let them sit, and I run my lights 4 plus hours a day sometimes, so primaries can add up QUICK! So I'd like to know what lights I can run off rcr123's. I've been running a surefire e2d ultra for a few weeks on them with no problems. I'd like to get a aviator or lumamax to use at work too but I can't find any solid info on voltage inputs.

thanks guys!

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm getting into this surefire fascination, I like to use my lights not let them sit, and I run my lights 4 plus hours a day sometimes, so primaries can add up QUICK! So I'd like to know what lights I can run off rcr123's. I've been running a surefire e2d ultra for a few weeks on them with no problems. I'd like to get a aviator or lumamax to use at work too but I can't find any solid info on voltage inputs.

thanks guys!

I've got a 6P LED that I added a Redilast 3 mode drop-in to, that uses the XM-L2 U2 emitter. I also got a couple of Redilast (Sanyo 16650) 17670 Li-Co cells and they drop in fine without having to have the body bored out.

At 2100mAh, they'll run pretty well for a while and I won't have to use primaries any longer.

Chris

Latest posts